joey biden, just an angry ole man that drops F bombs on his staff

Does he throw his food at the wall?

But throwing food at the wall is perfectly acceptable behavior for the President of the United States.

No: Believing gossip girl hearsay from a media who actually had you clowns convinced the Pres. was a russian agent is perfectly acceptable.

People made shit up about Big T all the time with zero evidence to back it up, and you ate it up like candy because you so wanted it to be true.

No: Believing gossip girl hearsay from a media who actually had you clowns convinced the Pres. was a russian agent is perfectly acceptable.

People made shit up about Big T all the time with zero evidence to back it up, and you ate it up like candy because you so wanted it to be true.
So you don’t believe that Trump threw his food at the wall but you do believe that Biden yells at people.

Is that right?

Trumpsters can’t seem to answer direct questions. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :itsok:

When you can't actually answer, just furiously type about a hundred emojis. That'll scare 'em every time! Kind of like throwing food at the wall.

Time for another nap in the Handy-Dandy Soundproof SHUT-THE-FUCK-UP Cage®

It's been fun.

When you can't actually answer, just furiously type about a hundred emojis.
Answer what?

You avoided answering what I asked and just spammed emojis and funny ratings. Did you lose track of the “conversation”? :laugh:

Here’s what I responded to:

Please let me know what I‘m supposed to answer. My god you people are stupid.

Forum List

Back