John Boehner refused to call LVPD cop killing "terrorism"; What if they were Muslim?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
John Boehner was asked if the attack on the Las Vegas police was terrorism. He refused to call it that. Sure, it was two felons in possession of weapons, who targeted government uniformed officers, in their attempt to create political change through a "revolution". Basically the exact definition of terrorism.

But the GOP, Fox, and most right wingers have refused to call it that.

IT WAS A TERRORIST ATTACK. Just like Fort Hood was a terror attack (And Obama is wrong not to call it that).

So let me ask: If the two shooters were Muslim foreigners, with the SAME HATRED for the US government that these two yellow-rattlesnake-flag flying freaks had, would the right wing be OUTRAGED? Would they demand Obama call it terrorism?

Would they BLAME Obama for it if the shooters were Muslim, instead of white people who were part of the Bundy ranch militia and flew a Gadsden flag?

Of course they would.

Been scanning the TV shows and internet sites. Tea Party websites aren't even discussing the cop killings carried out with their beloved yellow flag in tow. Fox isn't touching it. Boehner would barely acknowledge it.

And Thank God for that brave CWP holder at the WalMart who died trying to engage these right wing fanatics. He died, but the gunfire exchange allowed people to flee. A true hero.

Wait.

You're expecting Fox News to have wall-to-wall coverage about right wing extremists killing cops?

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Did you think they were going to do a deep examination of these guys? Interview the neighbors, insult their parents, find people who would say bad things about them, create a never ending series of insinuations, innuendos, and implications?

I bet you were expecting 100 topics started about it by right wingers, too, right?

:lol:

John Boehner was asked if the attack on the Las Vegas police was terrorism. He refused to call it that. Sure, it was two felons in possession of weapons, who targeted government uniformed officers, in their attempt to create political change through a "revolution". Basically the exact definition of terrorism.

But the GOP, Fox, and most right wingers have refused to call it that.

IT WAS A TERRORIST ATTACK. Just like Fort Hood was a terror attack (And Obama is wrong not to call it that).

So let me ask: If the two shooters were Muslim foreigners, with the SAME HATRED for the US government that these two yellow-rattlesnake-flag flying freaks had, would the right wing be OUTRAGED? Would they demand Obama call it terrorism?

Would they BLAME Obama for it if the shooters were Muslim, instead of white people who were part of the Bundy ranch militia and flew a Gadsden flag?

Of course they would.

How do you find time to post? Don't you have a dick to suck or something?

The Obama administration still calls the Fort Hood shooting work place violence.

President Obama Says Latest Fort Hood Shooting ?Definitely' A Terrorist Attack - Duffel Blog
In a speech to the nation at a military base rocked by another shooting which left three dead and 16 wounded, President Obama issued a defiant call to arms against the enemies of the United States while saying the attack was “definitely an act of terrorism.”

He went on to vow that all those who attacked Americans on their own soil would be brought to justice.

“We have been fighting a war overseas for more than a decade,” Obama said, “But sadly, an estimated 2.6 million potential terrorists now live among us.”

Now...where were we before we were interupted by this tu quoque fallacy?

Remind me what Obama called the Fort Hood shootings again?

And hes 100% wrong for not doing it. It was absolutely a terror attack. Both foreign Al Qaida and the domestic far right militia movement of this country both hate the US government, for different reasons, and want to use violence to change it politically and physically. Exact definition of terrorism.

The right was 100% correct in being angry that Obama wouldn't call it terrorism.

Now, I'm waiting for those same folks to call this what it is: A far right wing militia terror attack.

None of these are terrorist attacks. You fools are going to water the meaning down into irrelevance.

You are playing right into the hands of those who want America to be a police surveillance state.

Last edited:
The Obama administration still calls the Fort Hood shooting work place violence.

President Obama Says Latest Fort Hood Shooting ?Definitely' A Terrorist Attack - Duffel Blog
In a speech to the nation at a military base rocked by another shooting which left three dead and 16 wounded, President Obama issued a defiant call to arms against the enemies of the United States while saying the attack was “definitely an act of terrorism.”

He went on to vow that all those who attacked Americans on their own soil would be brought to justice.

“We have been fighting a war overseas for more than a decade,” Obama said, “But sadly, an estimated 2.6 million potential terrorists now live among us.”

Now...where were we before we were interupted by this tu quoque fallacy?

My apologies after four plus years Obama finally called it a terrorist attack I trust you and every other leftie here will give Boehner the same amount of time to call Las Vegas a terrorist attack.

Forum List

Back