John Bolton: Benghazi could bring down Obama administration

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
By Cheryl K. Chumley
May 7, 2013

The Benghazi scandal could be the final “hinge point” that brings down the Obama administration, former U.N. Ambassador John R. Bolton said.

“This could be the hinge point,” he said to Newsmax. “It’s that serious for them.”

(Excerpt)

Read more:
John Bolton: Benghazi could bring down Obama administration - Washington Times

Those people who will report to Congress tomorrow are or were directly involved in different capacities before, during and after the attack.
These witnesses’ statements are going to prove “devastating,” especially for then-Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton. And “you’ve already seen some Democratic members of Congress beginning to run from this.
Obama selected Hillary, Panetta and Dempsey. Each od them failed America at a crucial time. Obama for his part saw that it could cost his re-election and was behind the cover-up. His 3AM call came and he failed to answer that call costing the lives and the maiming of Americans. This cover-up conspiracy is a criminal act perpetrated by Obama and those he personally chose to surround him. Obama has failed to keep his Oath of Office.
Does anyone remember Obama's statement, "America should judge me by those that surround me." (paraphrased)

Last edited:
I wish it would, but libtards control the media, so unless republicans gain balls, it wont happen.....I mean who wouldnt want to see Biden as Prez??????

LOL if 911, the Iraq war and the 12 attacks on embassies under Bush did not bring him down, Obama is looking more like Saint Obama. I place my bet on Obama.

I certainly hope so. Even if obama and his ilk is not forced out of office, having them limp through the rest of his term unable to do any more damage will be a step in the right direction.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I certainly hope so. Even if obama and his ilk is not forced out of office, having them limp through the rest of his term unable to do any more damage will be a step in the right direction.

whats an "ilk"? :eusa_eh: You know, you don't have to be a rw asswipe here EVERY DAY. Its expected from the Wehrwolfen, a certified, rw, troll/spammer but you're not able to rise above your petty partisanship? :dunno:

As to the OP. John Bolton in the Washington Times :rofl: Quelle surprise!! :doubt:

Last edited:

whats an "ilk"? :eusa_eh: You know, you don't have to be a rw asswipe here EVERY DAY. Its expected from the Wehrwolfen, a certified, rw, troll/spammer but you're not able to rise above your petty partisanship? :dunno:

As to the OP. John Bolton in the Washington Times :rofl: Quelle surprise!! :doubt:

Here's a definition since you don't know.

ilk - definition of ilk by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

The same family, as in the same democrats.

By Cheryl K. Chumley
May 7, 2013

The Benghazi scandal could be the final “hinge point” that brings down the Obama administration, former U.N. Ambassador John R. Bolton said.

“This could be the hinge point,” he said to Newsmax. “It’s that serious for them.”

(Excerpt)

Read more:
John Bolton: Benghazi could bring down Obama administration - Washington Times

Those people who will report to Congress tomorrow are or were directly involved in different capacities before, during and after the attack.
These witnesses’ statements are going to prove “devastating,” especially for then-Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton. And “you’ve already seen some Democratic members of Congress beginning to run from this.
Obama selected Hillary, Panetta and Dempsey. Each od them failed America at a crucial time. Obama for his part saw that it could cost his re-election and was behind the cover-up. His 3AM call came and he failed to answer that call costing the lives and the maiming of Americans. This cover-up conspiracy is a criminal act perpetrated by Obama and those he personally chose to surround him. Obama has failed to keep his Oath of Office.
Does anyone remember Obama's statement, "America should judge me by those that surround me." (paraphrased)

Not if the Big Networks have any power over the brain dead. :) I wonder what the diversion will be? A mouse trapped in a well for 10 Days? An Owl with a hang nail? American Idol? How about a sex scandal? I know, Cleveland, the Kidnappers Utopia, where the Police are too busy to get involved. ;) :eusa_whistle: Obama has failed us in many ways. This is par for the course.

Here's a definition since you don't know.

ilk - definition of ilk by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

The same family, as in the same democrats.

well..... gee..... thanky. :cuckoo:

You see who won down in SC ystrdy? One of your people :) :thup: THAT *cough* "victory" is a good example of the state of the Repub Party.

John Bolton in the Washington Times. What did you think he was going to say?

Last edited:
The person that won in SC was the person who had previously performed well, as opposed to an unknown democrat with close ties to the obama regime.

The person that won in SC was the person who had previously performed well, as opposed to an unknown democrat with close ties to the obama regime.

"performed well"? Using gov't funds to fly to Argentina? He's yet ANOTHER albatross around Boehner's neck as Vitter is around McConnell's ;)

"performed well"? Using gov't funds to fly to Argentina? He's yet ANOTHER albatross around Boehner's neck as Vitter is around McConnell's ;)

Now, we are getting off topic. Is this your schtick? Deflecting?

Unless there is a recording of Obama laughing and calling them cry babies and quit whining...unless there is something that egregious...it matters not what happened in Benghazi. The media will positively ignore the story as they continue to do now.
If Bush was President still? We would see coverage after coverage after coverage...talk shows like Chris Matthews and Madcow would be raging on and on and questioning of the Bush administration is an accessory to the attack.

Last edited:
I wish it would, but libtards control the media, so unless republicans gain balls, it wont happen.....I mean who wouldnt want to see Biden as Prez??????

Biden... ? who ??? oooh!!! that guy who can not stop from shoving his foot in his mouth 99.9% of the time.., he too will have to go.., then who will become president ? hummmmmmmmm i wonder.., could it be U.S. Representative Mr. John A. Boehner??

Forum List

Back