John Kerry Says Muslim Brotherhood Deserves $250 Million, America Doesn't

GeoLaureate8

Nobody
May 22, 2011
Sin City
John Kerry said that Obama's sequester cuts would devastate teachers, firemen, and the Navy. But then he spends $250,000,000.00 of tax payer dollars to give to Morsi, the Muslim Brotherhood Dictator who sends rapists to rape protesters, denies the Holocaust and says Jews were descended from apes.

If the Obama Administration was so worried about teachers being laid off, how come they didn't appropriate that $250 million towards those at risk of being cut.

Obama Sequester Exaggerations Exposed By $250 Million Egypt Aid - Investors.com

In the first place, John Kerry doesn't give money to anybody. Congress does.

In the second place, the President has asked for an additional $3.1 BILLION for Benjamin Netanyahu in Israel.

Is that OK with you?

In the second place, the President has asked for an additional $3.1 BILLION for Benjamin Netanyahu in Israel.

Is that OK with you?

No, Israel can GTFO.

END ALL FOREIGN AID NOW, WE HAVE NO MONEY. Does a $16.5 trillion dollar debt mean anything to people?

Congress is supposed to do a lot of things but the Obama Administration ignores that and does everything on its own. Obama has no regard for Congressional approval.

Is that OK with you?

No, Israel can GTFO.

END ALL FOREIGN AID NOW, WE HAVE NO MONEY. Does a $16.5 trillion dollar debt mean anything to people? .

Thank you. At least someone in this place grasps the concept.
We should not be giving anyone, any foreign aid.
Interesting Map showing the Foreign Aid Requests for 2013
http://foreignassistance.gov/CountryIntro.aspx

No Kidding We actually give Foreign Aid Checks to China, Russia, and Cuba. It is easier to post a list of countries that do not receive any foreign aid from us.

Last edited:

Is that OK with you?

No, Israel can GTFO.

END ALL FOREIGN AID NOW, WE HAVE NO MONEY. Does a $16.5 trillion dollar debt mean anything to people?

I have no problem ending all foreign aid, but if we are going to do that, then let's go the distance and close down every single foreign military base we have. Bring all of our troops home, and cut our defense spending in half. All we need to do is protect our own soil. The rest of the world can take care of itself then.

Is that OK with you?

No, Israel can GTFO.

I have no problem ending all foreign aid, but if we are going to do that, then let's go the distance and close down every single foreign military base we have. Bring all of our troops home, and cut our defense spending in half. All we need to do is protect our own soil. The rest of the world can take care of itself then.

Could be the best thing we can do....

Foreign Aid is cheaper than fighting a war - which is why we give it.

International relations are a lot more complicated than you guys seem to realize.

Not to mention, the Secretary of State doesn't decide how Federal money is spent.

War or Foreign Aid.....sounds more like extortion to me.
Did you look at the number of countries we give foreign welfare to?
So if we stopped giving out foreign welfare to all these countries, we would be at war with all of them?

Remember you cannot buy your friends

Last edited:

So if we stopped giving out foreign welfare to all these countries, we would be at war with all of them?

Not necessarily.

I'm not a foreign policy expert, nor am I privy to the decision making process that has led to foreign aid going where it goes. But I do know enough to say that it's not as simple as you guys seem to think.

Not necessarily.

I'm not a foreign policy expert, nor am I privy to the decision making process that has led to foreign aid going where it goes. But I do know enough to say that it's not as simple as you guys seem to think.

Never is as simple as may think, but by the same token it is never as complicated as people make it out to be either.

Forum List

Back