Kerry Promises $1 billion To Kiev

NOT ONE DAMN DIME FOR UKRAINE

WE need to see a breakdown of who owns Ukrainian bonds......WHO is really going to benefit from this supposed "economic aid".

MSNBC just had some sap on advocating bailout, an ambassador I think (likely got a patronage job) ...lets see if any of these pathetic news agencies chases down who owns Ukrainian bonds......which US banks & investors.

The Mafia perfected extortion as a fine art in New York, and New Jersey...and Chicago about 90 years ago.

The US Franklin Templeton fund and Russian banks are the note holders.

(see previous post)

A picture of a young Putin posing as a journalist at the Kremlin while Reagan was visiting Gorbachev has surfaced. That's him on the left standing behind that boy about to shake Reagan's hand, standing there with the camera and more hair.

Putin-Reagan-Souza-1988-600x396.jpg
Vladimir_Putin_in_KGB_uniform.jpg

If you’ve never seen or heard of it before, this photo surfaced in 2009, Obama’s first year in office. Taken by Pete Souza, Obama’s official photographer and Reagan’s at the time the picture was made, the photo shows Reagan meeting Russian tourists in Red Square in 1988 on the occasion of his fourth summit with Gorbachev. There’s a twist though, and it’s a big one. During a long interview after being named Obama’s chief photographer, Mr. Souza insisted incontrovertibly to NPR that the man, far left in the photos, was actually Vladamir Putin. Citing a source in the Secret Service, Souza related that KGB families, pretending to be random Russian citizens, were laying in wait to confront Reagan about the Gipper’s human rights record. Souza claimed that Putin, as a still youngish KGB agent, was part of the ruse, and that Putin’s identity was verified to him, too.

Of course the Kremlin denied that the figure was really Putin, insisting instead that the new Obama administration, given Souza’s encore and the opportunity to rummage through his archive, was just looking to score some cheap points. The “gotcha” is pretty clear, isn’t it? It’s evidence of people who can’t be trusted, their leader not just a phony but a nefarious one. I wonder if anybody has really thought about the visual symbolism much beyond that, though. It seems disparaging of Putin on still deeper layers. In alignment with the child (both on a physical angle, in terms of facial features and also color tone and dress), there’s the sense he’ll be permanently wet behind the ears, ever the tourist, or perpetually on the periphery as compared to a giant like Reagan.

On the other hand, the photo also reminds me, in an oblique way, of the Clinton/JFK “Boy’s State” photo. I understand the Clinton image was completely uncomplicated, the plot line there about a youthful admirer inspired toward a high calling. Not exactly a fake tourist undercover in the presence of the legendary antagonist, is it? Still, the photo can be read as placing Putin symmetrically, early in his career, in balance with Gorbachev on the opposite side of the photo (and not nearly overshadowed). It’s interesting too, by the way, how the guy off Reagan’s nose also seems to be looking toward Putin. That guy, I’m petty sure, is Sergey Lavrov. Holding a job with the government in ‘88 in international economic relations, he moved on to become Russia’s UN representative. Curiously, sixteen years after the photos was taken, he ended up as Putin’s minister of foreign affairs. In the great tradition of Russian literature, call it foreshadowing.
- See more at: On that Putin ? Reagan Photo ? BagNews

I see that Gregory Johnson .........of Franklin Templeton
SAN MATEO,CA 94403 FRANKIN RESOURCES INC.
heavily invested in the Ukraine

has contributed to McConnell, Mitch
and John Cornyn
among others

and Congress throws a billion tax dollars away to the Ukraine

and John Cornyn
among others

That is why these guys buy senators, to bail them out when things go sour.

and John Cornyn
among others
That is why these guys buy senators, to bail them out when things go sour.

yep, and meanwhile the left and the right are caught up in the phoney argument about whether Obama commands RSPECT or not. THis is where the media machine misleads people.

This has been a time.

I'm Irish Uk descent lol so I have a unique perspective up here. And I've been into this long before the media.

I stand with Putin. He is not the evil empire of Stalin. This is a very hard week for me.

To say to myself Putin is like Stalin then Merkel is Hitler. Then Hollande is like Napoleon. I won't let my government run me down on this bull shit.

I am seriously pissed off.

This has been a time.

I'm Irish Uk descent lol so I have a unique perspective up here. And I've been into this long before the media.

I stand with Putin. He is not the evil empire of Stalin. This is a very hard week for me.

To say to myself Putin is like Stalin then Merkel is Hitler. Then Hollande is like Napoleon. I won't let my government run me down on this bull shit.

Ukraine's Neo-Fascist Right Sector Leader Dmytro Yarosh to Run for President

You have reason to be pissed off.

This has been a time.

Russians are the very best at propaganda, but many can see what is really going on. Canada's Toronto Star takes a closer look at recent events in Crimea:

"Lawmakers were summoned, stripped of their cellphones as they entered the chamber. The Crimean media was banished. Then, behind closed doors, Crimea’s government was dismissed and a new one formed, with Sergey Aksyonov, head of the Russian Unity party, installed as Crimea’s new premier."

"But here’s the most interesting bit: Aksyonov’s sudden rise as Moscow’s crucial point man in Crimea has revived simmering allegations of an underworld past going back to the lawless 1990s, when Aksyonov is said to have gone by the street name “Goblin,” a lieutenant in the Crimean crime syndicate Salem."

Meet ?Goblin? ? Moscow?s man in Crimea | Toronto Star

Here is a simple but very well written legal perspective of Russia's push to absorb Crimea:

"Many political theorists argue that secession from an existing state can only be justified if it is necessary to address serious injustices or human rights violations. It is pretty obvious that Crimean secession flunks that test. The Ukrainian government has not inflicted any severe human rights violations on Crimea’s majority-Russian population. Indeed, Crimea has always enjoyed substantial autonomy within Ukraine, which the new Ukrainian government has not tried to abrogate. The new Ukrainian government is far from ideal, of course. It may not be able to overcome the endemic corruption and mismanagement of the Ukrainian state. But of course Russia’s government is extremely corrupt and poorly run as well. In any event, corruption and mismanagement do not by themselves rise to the level of major human rights violations."

Is the Ukraine as bad as this?:

"It is safe to assume that Russian rule in Crimea will be at least as oppressive as it now is in Russia itself. And that rule has included numerous severe violations of human rights, including censorship of opposition speech, intimidation and imprisonment of dissidents, and persecution of gays and lesbians, among others. Vladimir Putin has ruled Russia exactly as one would expect from a former KGB officer."

Crimea and the morality of secession

List of idiots in US HOUSE that voted to piss away a BILLION dollars on Ukrainian crooks

Aderholt
Bachmann
Bachus
Barber
Barletta
Barr
Barrow (GA)
Bass
Beatty
Becerra
Benishek
Bera (CA)
Bilirakis
Bishop (GA)
Bishop (NY)
Bishop (UT)
Black
Blackburn
Blumenauer
Bonamici
Boustany
Brady (PA)
Brady (TX)
Braley (IA)
Bridenstine
Brooks (AL)
Brooks (IN)
Brown (FL)
Brownley (CA)
Buchanan
Bucshon
Burgess
Bustos
Butterfield
Byrne
Calvert
Camp
Cantor
Capito
Capps
Capuano
Cárdenas
Carney
Carson (IN)
Carter
Cartwright
Cassidy
Castor (FL)
Castro (TX)
Chabot
Chu
Cicilline
Clark (MA)
Clarke (NY)
Clay
Cleaver
Clyburn
Coffman
Cohen
Cole
Collins (GA)
Conaway
Connolly
Conyers
Cook
Cooper
Costa
Cotton
Courtney
Cramer
Crenshaw
Crowley
Cuellar
Culberson
Cummings
Daines
Davis (CA)
Davis, Danny
Davis, Rodney
DeFazio
DeGette
Delaney
DeLauro
DelBene
Denham
Dent
DeSantis
Deutch
Diaz-Balart
Dingell
Doggett
Doyle
Duckworth
Duffy
Duncan (SC)
Edwards
Ellison
Ellmers
Engel
Enyart
Eshoo
Esty
Farenthold
Farr
Fattah
Fincher
Fitzpatrick
Fleischmann
Fleming
Flores
Forbes
Fortenberry
Foster
Foxx
Frankel (FL)
Franks (AZ)
Frelinghuysen
Fudge
Gabbard
Gallego
Garamendi
Garcia
Gardner
Garrett
Gerlach
Gibbs
Gibson
Gingrey (GA)
Goodlatte
Gowdy
Granger
Grayson
Griffith (VA)
Grijalva
Grimm
Guthrie
Gutiérrez
Hahn
Hall
Hanabusa
Hanna
Harper
Harris
Hartzler
Hastings (FL)
Heck (NV)
Heck (WA)
Hensarling
Herrera Beutler
Higgins
Himes
Holding
Holt
Honda
Horsford
Hoyer
Hudson
Huelskamp
Huffman
Huizenga (MI)
Hultgren
Hunter
Hurt
Israel
Issa
Jackson Lee
Jeffries
Jenkins
Johnson (GA)
Johnson (OH)
Johnson, E. B.
Jordan
Joyce
Kaptur
Keating
Kelly (IL)
Kelly (PA)
Kennedy
Kildee
Kilmer
Kind
King (IA)
King (NY)
Kinzinger (IL)
Kirkpatrick
Kline
Kuster
Labrador
LaMalfa
Lamborn
Lance
Langevin
Lankford
Larsen (WA)
Larson (CT)
Latham
Latta
Lee (CA)
Levin
Lewis
Lipinski
LoBiondo
Loebsack
Lofgren
Long
Lowenthal
Lowey
Lucas
Luetkemeyer
Lujan Grisham (NM)
Luján, Ben Ray (NM)
Lummis
Lynch
Maffei
Maloney, Carolyn
Maloney, Sean
Marchant
Marino
Matheson
Matsui
McCarthy (CA)
McCaul
McClintock
McCollum
McDermott
McGovern
McIntyre
McKeon
McKinley
McMorris Rodgers
McNerney
Meadows
Meehan
Meeks
Meng
Mica
Michaud
Miller (FL)
Miller (MI)
Miller, Gary
Miller, George
Moore
Moran
Mullin
Murphy (FL)
Murphy (PA)
Nadler
Napolitano
Neal
Neugebauer
Noem
Nolan
Nugent
Nunes
Nunnelee
O'Rourke
Owens
Palazzo
Pallone
Pascrell
Paulsen
Payne
Pearce
Pelosi
Perlmutter
Perry
Peters (CA)
Peters (MI)
Peterson
Petri
Pingree (ME)
Pittenger
Pitts
Pocan
Polis
Pompeo
Posey
Price (GA)
Price (NC)
Quigley
Rahall
Rangel
Reed
Reichert
Renacci
Ribble
Richmond
Rigell
Roby
Roe (TN)
Rogers (AL)
Rogers (KY)
Rogers (MI)
Rokita
Ros-Lehtinen
Roskam
Ross
Rothfus
Roybal-Allard
Royce
Ruiz
Runyan
Ruppersberger
Rush
Ryan (OH)
Ryan (WI)
Salmon
Sánchez, Linda T.
Sanchez, Loretta
Sarbanes
Scalise
Schakowsky
Schiff
Schock
Schrader
Schweikert
Scott (VA)
Scott, Austin
Scott, David
Sensenbrenner
Serrano
Sessions
Sewell (AL)
Shea-Porter
Sherman
Shimkus
Shuster
Simpson
Sinema
Sires
Slaughter
Smith (MO)
Smith (NE)
Smith (NJ)
Smith (TX)
Smith (WA)
Southerland
Speier
Stewart
Stivers
Stutzman
Swalwell (CA)
Takano
Terry
Thompson (CA)
Thompson (MS)
Thompson (PA)
Thornberry
Tiberi
Tierney
Tipton
Titus
Tonko
Tsongas
Turner
Upton
Valadao
Van Hollen
Vargas
Veasey
Vela
Velázquez
Visclosky
Wagner
Walberg
Walden
Walorski
Walz
Wasserman Schultz
Waters
Waxman
Webster (FL)
Welch
Wenstrup
Whitfield
Williams
Wilson (FL)
Wilson (SC)
Wittman
Wolf
Womack
Woodall
Yarmuth
Yoder
Young (IN)

The United States has no room to complain about the oppression of human rights when we are as bad if not worse than Russia. It's just that liberals like it that rights are being oppressed. It's just the kind of rights that should be oppressed. Which is just the way Russians feel.

You just have to wonder once in a while what Putin would do about the knockout game. Would he prosecute business people who refuses to participate in same sex weddings? Would a grieving mother be required to remove a memorial cross for her son? If Russian school children wore the Russian flag on their shirts would a Russian school punish them?

Tyranny has crept up and wore such a noble coat you can't even recognize it when you see it.

Recently I read an exchange that had taken place on a Ukranian bus. It was just after the vote for Crimea to be part of Russia. One man lit a cigarette. Another man told him to put it out because in EU leaning Ukraine, it's illegal to smoke in public. The man who lit the cigarette said "this is Russia now, we do what we want."

Obviously someone has a much different idea of oppression than we do.

one of the leaders of the "revolution" reportedly gave Bill Clinton's
global initiative fund 5 million dollars.

Victor Pinchuck is his name. wikipedia link below

has ties to Gazprom,

bought for 800 million a [apparently former state owned] company, a sale that was reversed and sold at auction for 4.8 billion

Victor Pinchuk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This has been a time.

Russians are the very best at propaganda, but many can see what is really going on. Canada's Toronto Star takes a closer look at recent events in Crimea:

"Lawmakers were summoned, stripped of their cellphones as they entered the chamber. The Crimean media was banished. Then, behind closed doors, Crimea’s government was dismissed and a new one formed, with Sergey Aksyonov, head of the Russian Unity party, installed as Crimea’s new premier."

"But here’s the most interesting bit: Aksyonov’s sudden rise as Moscow’s crucial point man in Crimea has revived simmering allegations of an underworld past going back to the lawless 1990s, when Aksyonov is said to have gone by the street name “Goblin,” a lieutenant in the Crimean crime syndicate Salem."

Meet ?Goblin? ? Moscow?s man in Crimea | Toronto Star

Of course the Toronto Star is going to portray Stalin as Satan and Russia as the Evil Empire. They are liberal and are backing Justin Trudeau. I'll make sense of this for you.

This is like peeling an onion. There are so many layers. Let me help you connect the dots as far as Canada is concerned. We are home to the third largest population of Ukrainians on the planet.

Third only to the Ukraine and Russia. And this is important why?

Because in truth we really aren't people to politicians.

We are voters. We just had several by elections in Manitoba. Federally both seats were retained by conservatives but the liberals finally made ground in our territory against the NDP.

Justin Trudeau campaigned out here for his candidates really hard out here. To take the west, or at least make inroads you must take the Ukrainian vote.

Consequently you have all three party leaders and their spin off propaganda machines errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......media having all of them, Harper, Mulcair, and Trudeau all jockeying for the Uk vote out here.

Votes. That's all that counts. So if at all possible Trudeau (and the liberal media) will take a firm stance at every opportunity to "stand with Ukrainians against the evil empire Russians" he and the party can pick off some seats out here to potentially become at the very least Leader of the Opposition bumping Mulcair and the NDP.

Last edited:
I look forward to your evidence that "Goblin" - Crimea's newly self-appointed Prime Minister - wasn't a Mafia figure. Russia really does know how to hire them.

Just for the sake of argument, how corrupt was/is Yanukovych? The democratically elected Ukrainian parliament impeached him and part of the reason was that he is corrupt and robbed the Ukraine of it's wealth. Can you deny this?

Last edited:
Every time I read "Kerry Promises $1 billion To Kiev", I wonder if the Heinz Corporation is going to bounce the check.

yeah unfortunately it isnt Heinz thats going to pay for it....its the taxpayers

Last edited:

Forum List

Back