John Stossel chimes in on EVs

"EV" means electric vehicle. "Car" calls up an image of excessive weight, size and power. A majority of personal moving about could be accomplished with electric vehicles and that would help the situation greatly. They might seem quite different for what passes at this time as "cars". Such "cars" will not be totally replaced by electric equivalents, and they shouldn't. The need, where it exists, for heavy-duty work vehicles can still be met with conventional power systems. They are not what is polluting our lungs and the environment seriously. Small, light, one or two passenger vehicles could bring down such pollution by as much as 80%, not to mention reducing traffic problems of all sorts. The only thing that is needed is a fresh look at how to get around and the willingness to try something new.

"EV" means electric vehicle. "Car" calls up an image of excessive weight, size and power. A majority of personal moving about could be accomplished with electric vehicles and that would help the situation greatly. They might seem quite different for what passes at this time as "cars". Such "cars" will not be totally replaced by electric equivalents, and they shouldn't. The need, where it exists, for heavy-duty work vehicles can still be met with conventional power systems. They are not what is polluting our lungs and the environment seriously. Small, light, one or two passenger vehicles could bring down such pollution by as much as 80%, not to mention reducing traffic problems of all sorts. The only thing that is needed is a fresh look at how to get around and the willingness to try something new.
Really
Lol
OK when does the massive mining operations in the F.U.S.A start?
Can I get one with a 600 mile range ,under 10 minute charge anywhere ,at a reasonable price ?

People like Nancy Piglosi and Joe Biden haven invested heavily in green tech. They must force us away from fossil fuels or else the companies they have invested in goes bankrupt like Solyndra, thus losing them probably millions of dollars. Follow the money.
They were following the 2005 Energy Policy Act.

So, actually; No.

A saltwater-driven vehicle is not an ev as it is currently defined if it is even an EV at all. But you know, by all means, let's have 200 million tanks of saltwater pulled from our oceans on a weekly basis.
The largest waste of clean water is car washes and golf courses.

So, actually; No.

A saltwater-driven vehicle is not an ev as it is currently defined if it is even an EV at all. But you know, by all means, let's have 200 million tanks of saltwater pulled from our oceans on a weekly basis.
It's cleaner then the mining they're gonna need ......and less child labor

Why do they hate the wittle black child miners so much

However, it turned out to be a lie, didn't it?
What lie ?the salt water car? or the little black miners
Thiers more in depth threads on the child slave labor

Or just the whole man is causing global warming with his miniscule amounts of the co2 he produces

L-I battery technology is terrible for vehicles. Heavy, expensive, limited capacity, ecological disaster to produce, short life, hard to keep charged, etc.

L-I is fine for hand tools and a few garden tools but never will work well for EVs.

These gullible Moon Bats have once again been lied to by the Environmental Wackos.

What lie ?the salt water car? or the little black miners
Thiers more in depth threads on the child slave labor

Or just the whole man is causing global warming with his miniscule amounts of the co2 he produces
The saltwater car is an EV.

So, actually; No.

Are you stupid enough to believe what you just said or simply stupid enough to have not read the short article before responding. The car is an EV that uses a flow-cell battery. And I'm quite certain it is not using sea water but that you should think that it would be a bad thing if it did is fucking hilarious. I guess I'll have to reappraise my options for the former.

Forum List

Back