'Instead of Gaza' | How should we name the new city?

'You are at this moment putting yourselves on the bad side of humanity'

- Mosheh Feiglin in an interview with the BBC

The New Generation of the "Day After" - Mosheh Feiglin with Daniela Weiss

The growth of the State of Israel out of the crisis

The 'day after' plan to be presented to the cabinet - Israeli civil control, maintenance by private companies from Arab countries

'Why Israel Shouldn't Fear Global Isolation And ANNEX Gaza!' - Rabbi Manis Friedman

Last edited:
PM Netanyahu -"I won't accept changing Hamastan to Fatahstan,
we will eliminate Hamas entirely, and neither Fatah terrorists,
nor any other causes will have civil control in Gaza"

Sounds good on paper, but to hold on to all the land the IDF has cleared would require a much larger army than Israel is willing to field or pay for. Petraeus has said the same thing and they are thinking of the success Petraeus' surge in Iraq, but the US had vast resources and allies among the Iraqi people to draw on and Israel has neither in Gaza, so Israel is going to have to invent another way to destroy Hamas.

Sounds good on paper, but to hold on to all the land the IDF has cleared would require a much larger army than Israel is willing to field or pay for. Petraeus has said the same thing and they are thinking of the success Petraeus' surge in Iraq, but the US had vast resources and allies among the Iraqi people to draw on and Israel has neither in Gaza, so Israel is going to have to invent another way to destroy Hamas.
If Trump gets in, what about a U.S. military base there? Show Iran that it won’t be so easy to attack Israel.

All that land belongs to somebody already.
Israel won it when the Arab countries attacked in ‘67. Israel made offers of land for peace, but the Arabs rejected it.

Israel’s mistake was vacating in 2005 and leaving the Gazans to their own devices. They squandered foreign aid, elected HAMAS terrorists, and launched never-ending rockets.

If Trump gets in, what about a U.S. military base there? Show Iran that it won’t be so easy to attack Israel.
Iran already knows it is not easy to attack Israel, and although the polls show the great majority of Americans support Israel, they wouldn't support American casualties in Gaza. A Trump administration would provide diplomatic support and military assistance, but Israel is going to have to find its own way to stabilize Gaza, and I don't believe it will receive any support from the Arab nations.

Israel won it when the Arab countries attacked in ‘67. Israel made offers of land for peace, but the Arabs rejected it.

Israel’s mistake was vacating in 2005 and leaving the Gazans to their own devices. They squandered foreign aid, elected HAMAS terrorists, and launched never-ending rockets.
Pillaging is a war crime.

Iran already knows it is not easy to attack Israel, and although the polls show the great majority of Americans support Israel, they wouldn't support American casualties in Gaza. A Trump administration would provide diplomatic support and military assistance, but Israel is going to have to find its own way to stabilize Gaza, and I don't believe it will receive any support from the Arab nations.
That is likely true, but I don’t think GAZA can be stabilized with Palestinians still living there, as they have been brainwashed since kindergarten to see murdering Jews as a goal.

I think that Egypt should take them in. They were Egyptians in ‘67 before their country invaded Israel, so that makes sense. Perhaps a “reminder” of the $1 billion plus we give them annually might be a stick.

That is likely true, but I don’t think GAZA can be stabilized with Palestinians still living there, as they have been brainwashed since kindergarten to see murdering Jews as a goal.

I think that Egypt should take them in. They were Egyptians in ‘67 before their country invaded Israel, so that makes sense. Perhaps a “reminder” of the $1 billion plus we give them annually might be a stick.
Send some to ( Turkey )( Cyprus)( Egypt) ...

Forum List

Back