🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thoughts On The Name Journey?

Sorry we're kind of slow today I guess. 😂
I really do feel bad for the guy.
He ended up very much a nobody. Stayed living with his mother until she died, and only thing I know of that he did was be a school bus driver.
I really do think his name was a contributing factor to his secluding himself and generally failing in life.
I mean, how could you ever take a guy seriously whose name was - literally, Dick Head.

He ended up very much a nobody. Stayed living with his mother until she died, and only thing I know of that he did was be a school bus driver.
I really do think his name was a contributing factor to his secluding himself and generally failing in life.
I mean, how could you ever take a guy seriously whose name was - literally, Dick Head.

Am I allowed to laugh at this?

A change of name would be in order.

It could work if you are white. If it's about a name for a black girl all you have to do is put a couple of vowels together and end it with "isha".

Yes, I think it’s a cool name. Plus it doesn’t rhyme with anything that could be embarrassing.
Every man has a Journey, it's just the things that happen until you get to your intended destination. Sounds like someone meant to be run through, and left behind...

Yes, I think it’s a cool name. Plus it doesn’t rhyme with anything that could be embarrassing.
It could be mispronounced and sound like 'Johnny'......Just like 'journey cake' has been mispronounced as 'Johnny cake' over the years.

Thanks and I just found out that a happy accident happened. Right now my man and I are waiting until we can get married and get settled in our new lives together before we start a family. Anyways, we already chose the name Airelle for the middle name of we were to have a daughter as having children is our greatest ambition right now.

We chose Journey from the beginning because of it being symbolic for our own journey together. I recently came to find out tonight that Airelle meant complete and powerful so in other words putting it together it means that our journey would be complete and powerful.

Of course David is a nice name for a boy too. Originally Julian was going to be first and we still possibly use it, but now it's going to be David James. Or DJ for short. :)

Thanks and I just found out that a happy accident happened. Right now my man and I are waiting until we can get married and get settled in our new lives together before we start a family. Anyways, we already chose the name Airelle for the middle name of we were to have a daughter as having children is our greatest ambition right now.

We chose Journey from the beginning because of it being symbolic for our own journey together. I recently came to find out tonight that Airelle meant complete and powerful so in other words putting it together it means that our journey would be complete and powerful.

Of course David is a nice name for a boy too. Originally Julian was going to be first and we still possibly use it, but now it's going to be David James. Or DJ for short. :)
My name is David IRL.

My name is David IRL.

Really? That's a coincidence for you. I love your name dude. Anyways I think that Journey Airelle would sound even more beautiful if we added Desiree to it because altogether it would mean that our journey would be complete and powerful because our daughter would be our most desired treasure. ❤️ (I suggested it to my fiancee btw.)

I don't see anything wrong with the name. I have a female cousin named Story. She is ten years old now. :) :) :)

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

Thanks. Story isn't my cup of tea, but whatever floats your boat. :)

Really? That's a coincidence for you. I love your name dude. Anyways I think that Journey Airelle would sound even more beautiful if we added Desiree to it because altogether it would mean that our journey would be complete and powerful because our daughter would be our most desired treasure. ❤️ (I suggested it to my fiancee btw.)

Thanks. Story isn't my cup of tea, but whatever floats your boat. :)
Sure, why not? Just make sure all three names roll off your tongue when you really want her attention as she gets older. But then, I'm an old man and when I was a kid, my dad calling be by all my names was a hint that there may be some education coming.
:cool:

Just name any future spawn after a car or motorcycle: Mercedes, Lexus, Harley, Audi, etc.

Other way around: Mercedes was a line of early Daimler cars, that were named for the designer's daughter. Harley was a SURNAME (William S. Harley) of one of the founders of H-D. (Other was Arthur Davidson.)

Anything is better than the actual person I went to school with whose absolute moron parents named Richard.
Their last name was Head.
The kid was brutalized.

I met a Richard Head once. Watch the jokes: he was Captain Head, US Army Airborne.

Sure, why not? Just make sure all three names roll off your tongue when you really want her attention as she gets older. But then, I'm an old man and when I was a kid, my dad calling be by all my names was a hint that there may be some education coming.
:cool:

I did and I had those three names in that order for a reason as the full name tells a story of the bigger picture here.

Forum List

Back