Thoughts On The Name Journey?

Too 'Kinky'
1719436540052.png

I can't get this song out of my head now. 😆 Btw, I'm named after the month of April so if I had a daughter named after a trip and a band we could see eye to eye. 😁

So apparently it's more of a well known name than I thought but strange that so many people with such a beautiful name were strippers.
A stage name. Not their real names... Trust me, don't saddle your daughter with a strippers stage name. Avoid names like Mandy, Dixie, Chastity, Diamond, Ruby, Posey, Misty, Stormy, pretty much any adjective, and Journey, or Destiny...

A stage name. Not their real names... Trust me, don't saddle your daughter with a strippers stage name. Avoid names like Mandy, Dixie, Chastity, Diamond, Ruby, Posey, Misty, Stormy, pretty much any adjective, and Journey, or Destiny...

Most people probably aren't going to make the association though as this is the first that I've heard about it.

Anything is better than the actual person I went to school with whose absolute moron parents named Richard.
Their last name was Head.
The kid was brutalized.

Anything is better than the actual person I went to school with whose absolute moron parents named Richard.
The kid was brutalized.

Would it sound stupid for me to ask what's wrong with the name Richard? Nor really my cup of tea but it's a regular name.

The kid was brutalized.
A girl the year behind me was was named Sharon Peter's. And she lived up to her namesake...

The kid was brutalized.
I worked at a bank for a little and we had a Donald Duck, Liz Taylor, and Michael Jackson who were regulars. The best were the twins Suppa and Exra Fine. They were neither

Also had a Divine Unique Allah

Forum List

Back