John Stossel: Progressives And War...

Ahhh time for the Liberals are violent warmongers thread. Shortly to follow, another favorite: Liberals are panty waist peaceniks thread. As custom premits All of the same parties are invited and encouraged to forget what you wrote previously

No, the progressives are warmongering, violence lovers. No one in todays democrat party are liberal. They aren't for liberty, they are for authority. I call them LOLberals, Stossels sticks with the progressive end narrative.

Both are corrrect.

I think some will refuse to watch the video. It's just too disturbing for some of em. It shatters their illusions.

Ahhh time for the Liberals are violent warmongers thread. Shortly to follow, another favorite: Liberals are panty waist peaceniks thread. As custom premits All of the same parties are invited and encouraged to forget what you wrote previously

No, the progressives are warmongering, violence lovers. No one in todays democrat party are liberal. They aren't for liberty, they are for authority. I call them LOLberals, Stossels sticks with the progressive end narrative.

Both are corrrect.

I'm sorry, I've heard otherwise. Could you repeat that?

There are no liberals in the democrat party. Those are LOLberals, or progressives. They stand for authority, not for liberty.

Because you mistake liberal with progressive, or authoritarians, doesn't mean you heard right. I'm sure plenty of those authoritarian Statists claim to be liberal, but they aren't. Their record shows it, their rhetoric tells it and the laws they pass and the effects they have prove it.

There are no liberals in the democrat party. Those are LOLberals, or progressives. They stand for authority, not for liberty.

Because you mistake liberal with progressive, or authoritarians, doesn't mean you heard right. I'm sure plenty of those authoritarian Statists claim to be liberal, but they aren't. Their record shows it, their rhetoric tells it and the laws they pass and the effects they have prove it.

So Obama isn't a liberal? Is that what you're saying?

I agree but the Repubs don't...who's right?:doubt:

Ahahahahaha.....How quickly a thread goes down when a repub realizes he's just been painted into a corner by his own party

No, neither is any other member of the DNC. Neither are you and neither are any of the democrat supporters on this board. You're all LOLberals in my book. Authoritarians to the extreme.

No, neither is any other member of the DNC. Neither are you and neither are any of the democrat supporters on this board. You're all LOLberals in my book. Authoritarians to the extreme.

Oh, in your book! No wonder! Your book is full of wrong

No, it isn't. The policies, the talking points and the results = authoritarian. Nothing at all is liberty oriented about the DNC or its supporters.

Very interesting. I think this will be very surprising and hard to accept for some.

John Stossel - Progressives And War - YouTube

Real libertarians honor the fact that you need Congressional Declaration to go to any kind of war otherwise America is no better than the Monachies of old whose Kings engaged in wars to help merchants profit, to diminish population, wipe out unemployment, and to get rid of Lords and lesser-Lords they didn't like anyway.

If the American Government still honored its Constitution then Korea, Vietnam, Gulf War 1 & 2, Libya, and Yemen wars would never have happened.

Only WW2 was ever Constitutionally Declared.

Don't confuse real libertarians with the FED subsidized neo-cons you hear on the radio that are paid off to tell Americans to be-pro-bank, be anti-union, support the military even if the wars are un-Constitutional and they violate posse-comitatus when setting up checkpoints when they come back.

The Globo-Republicans and Globo-Democrats are no better in their un-Constitutional wars today than the Monarchs of old Europe.

For those who are done with the two-party-duopoly and are looking for a new home, let me introduce you to “The Constitution Party:”

Constitution Party > Home

If you’d like to learn more about the Constitution Party and understand the planks of the platform and other information, you will want to check out Constitution Party Talk Radio archives where there is a tremendous amount of information:

Constitutionally Correct

But he also thinks certain politicians or political party aka Libertarian party or libertarians within the republican party are worth voting for....EVERY political party or their ideology is jewish invented or has been bought off by the jewish horde.

Yeah, i can't go with ya on that one. But i will admit the Israel-Lobby is incredibly powerful and influential.

What part can't you go with?

This is nothing more than an old conservative trick they use all the time. Cons are for Cons until they do something that looks bad, ala Bush, then they throw that person under the bus calling them Rhinos and what not and say they were not really conservatives. Every con politician is one policy mistake away from being a Rhino cast out to the wilderness.

This is nothing more than an old conservative trick they use all the time. Cons are for Cons until they do something that looks bad, ala Bush, then they throw that person under the bus calling them Rhinos and what not and say they were not really conservatives. Every con politician is one policy mistake away from being a Rhino cast out to the wilderness.

Did you watch the video? If you haven't, you should.

I think most Americans, especially Democrats, would be very surprised to learn that it is the Democratic Party that has started the majority of American Wars. It's the Progressive influence in both Parties that has led to so many Wars.

No, it isn't. The policies, the talking points and the results = authoritarian. Nothing at all is liberty oriented about the DNC or its supporters.

Another excerpt from "The book of wrong"

No, I'm spot on. You can't prove otherwise. Which is why you resort to essentially replying "Nuh huh!"

:cuckoo:

Of course I cant prove your opinion wrong silly, its your opinion, not a fact. See?

I say they arent authoritarian. That's how you counter an opinion. If you want to talk facts let me know

Another excerpt from "The book of wrong"

No, I'm spot on. You can't prove otherwise. Which is why you resort to essentially replying "Nuh huh!"

:cuckoo:

Of course I cant prove your opinion wrong silly, its your opinion, not a fact. See?

I say they arent authoritarian. That's how you counter an opinion. If you want to talk facts let me know

Yeah, it's an opinion if you have zero concept of the difference between authoritarain and liberty.

You're welcome to continue going "nah huh!" about it, but I could point to policy and position, one after another that proves my assertion. You? You have nothing but spin.

Forum List

Back