John Yoo on Bill Barr’s Announcement: DemnRATS should be Quite Worried~AG Barr Must Think Something

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Something Criminal Happened!!!

Former Deputy Assistant US Attorney General in the Office of Legal Counsel John Yoo joined Laura Ingraham on The Ingraham Angle on Monday night.

Earlier tonight Attorney General Bill Barr assigned top special prosecutor John Durham to investigate the origins of the Russia probe.

John Durham, a US Attorney in Connecticut will examine the origins of Spygate according to a new report by The New York Times, citing two sources familiar with the matter.

John Yoo told Laura DemonRATS should be very worried tonight.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com

All the pieces are slowly coming together.....just in time to make a HUGE IMPACT on the 2020 elections!!!!!!

Barr is a tramp's stooge. We do not have an AG of the US. He is tramps defense attorney.

Last edited:

Former Deputy Assistant US Attorney General in the Office of Legal Counsel John Yoo joined Laura Ingraham on The Ingraham Angle on Monday night.

Earlier tonight Attorney General Bill Barr assigned top special prosecutor John Durham to investigate the origins of the Russia probe.

John Durham, a US Attorney in Connecticut will examine the origins of Spygate according to a new report by The New York Times, citing two sources familiar with the matter.

All the pieces are slowly coming together.....just in time to make a HUGE IMPACT on the 2020 elections!!!!!!

^ The Plan

Durham is a very able investigator and I sure hope we get to read his report. It should be a dandy.

I'd bet there are some people doing some damned hard sweating right about now.

Durham is a very able investigator and I sure hope we get to read his report. It should be a dandy.

Yes Eric Holder and Reno also had him investigate.

You mean Fast and Furious Holder who Barry bailed out??

And Waco Reno??

I doubt anyone would give either of those two the time of day. I sure wouldn't.

Barr is a tramp's stooge. We do not have an AG of the US. He is tramps defense attorney.
Can't you just see Kruschev smiling over this. A reminder of the time he banged his shoe on the desk at the UN claiming to the US, "We will bury you!"

We should be worried? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Wake us all up when you've really got something.... :71:

You'll bet? :71: How will you be able to tell? By their early morning tweet rants?

You mean Fast and Furious Holder who Barry bailed out??

And Waco Reno??

I doubt anyone would give either of those two the time of day. I sure wouldn't.

Neither one.

Lol....last weeks news sweetie. Some big bumpy cucumbers coming to the DUMS doorstep. Do a little search on Durham.....the guy is a ruthless prick! Glad he's on my side!!:2up:. Bill Barr.....guy is a hero to tens of millions of Americans today!

@www.whosnotwinning.com

I do doubt it.

Of course you do.

No one would expect anything else from your ignorant ass.

You really are quite stupid.

Lets wait and see, I doubt anyone is sweating except tramp and his family and perhaps Corey Lewandowski. :) Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Last edited:

I do doubt it.

Of course you do.

No one would expect anything else from your ignorant ass.

You really are quite stupid.

Lets wait and see, I doubt anyone is sweating except tramp and his family and perhaps Corey Lewandowski. :) Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Lol.....what planet are you on honey? Its May of 1919....your stuff hasnt been relavent for over a year now. Absolutely nobody cares about Lewindowski.....probably lounging on a Russian yacht for all we know.....sipping fine Russian vodka.:113::113:

Forum List

Back