*Johnny Depp Looking Grim*

Yes it looks like he may be fighting cancer. If not he looks pretty bad for no serious ailment.

Doesn't even look like him.
That's what I was kinda thinking. For many years, girls have been telling me that I look just like him. And I do, except he is a few years older than me, and due to my work I'm more muscular than him. But seeing a picture of his face is like looking in a mirror. And my lengthy hair is real.

I really hope I'm not going to look like that in a few years.

Well, he probably has had a rough life...(how he lives)

Now you know we need to see pics of you if you look like Depp. :04:

Yes it looks like he may be fighting cancer. If not he looks pretty bad for no serious ailment.

Doesn't even look like him.
That's what I was kinda thinking. For many years, girls have been telling me that I look just like him. And I do, except he is a few years older than me, and due to my work I'm more muscular than him. But seeing a picture of his face is like looking in a mirror. And my lengthy hair is real.

I really hope I'm not going to look like that in a few years.

Well, he probably has had a rough life...(how he lives)

Now you know we need to see pics of you if you look like Depp. :04:

Nudies? Just kidding. Not.

Too bad he used to be such a babe.

Sorry bout that,

1. Anyone else notice?
2. Or care?
3. He is a great actor, brings lots of joy to children, (Chocolate Factory) but he has made a turn for the worse.
4. Living hard means dying young.
5. Maybe he should head back home from Russia, and just chill.
6.READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE:Fan fears for Johnny Depp after he appears pale and gaunt during European tour with his band | Daily Mail Online
7. Come on Depp live long and prosper.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

He just looks that way for a part. You remember when Mathew McConaughey looked like this?

Matthew-McConaughey1.jpg

Read the comments in the link:

It's for his new film "Richard says goodbye" where he plays a character with a terminal illness. Just do a IMDB search

Forum List

Back