🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Join me in not watching commercials or the half time show!

J Lo and Shakira have nothing in common with America they are Latinos who never assimilated to America I will not watch them!

there will be anti-gun commercials anti-Second Amendment commercials they refuse to have pro life commercials join me and turning the channel every time the commercial comes on.

Let’s send a message to the left wing main stream that controls everything we see we don’t want to see your anti-American bullshit anymore!
Would you PLEASE lighten up for once? Have some Doritos. Drink a beer. Shut the fuck UP
When your city has been destroyed and ravished by the disastrous Latino culture then you can come talk to me
Tell me about it, I live in Miami.... English is the second language here.

J Lo and Shakira have nothing in common with America they are Latinos who never assimilated to America I will not watch them!

there will be anti-gun commercials anti-Second Amendment commercials they refuse to have pro life commercials join me and turning the channel every time the commercial comes on.

Let’s send a message to the left wing main stream that controls everything we see we don’t want to see your anti-American bullshit anymore!
You’re such an inspiring influencer... how big is your following now?! Haha. I hope you all have fun with your boycott... what’s the plan? Lick trump posters during commercials and then circle jerk during halftime? Sounds about right.

Would you PLEASE lighten up for once? Have some Doritos. Drink a beer. Shut the fuck UP
When your city has been destroyed and ravished by the disastrous Latino culture then you can come talk to me
Tell me about it, I live in Miami.... English is the second language here.
Needs to end, time to cow boy up

I have more issues with disastrous Southie scum than I ever had with any latinos! Talk about some low-brow white trash idiots!

Everything does not have to accompanied by a polemic and an appropriate spin!
What do you know about southie boy
A lot more than you do about Latino culture..Chico. I know enough to take the Green line home--and now that the CZ is defunct--ya gotta go uptown for yer kicks. Southie is kinda like the ghetto..the smart and the lucky got out..those that stayed...dumb as dirt...'tis a shame, it 'tis.

Perhaps Corona Beer needs to run a commercial in front of 100 million people denying you get the Coronavirus from it.
My youngest son said there was a Corona ad on faebook doing just that- humorously.

You’re such an inspiring influencer... how big is your following now?! Haha. I hope you all have fun with your boycott... what’s the plan? Lick trump posters during commercials and then circle jerk during halftime? Sounds about right.
I might watch breaking bad,, screw the whole thing

That's easy, I won't be watching any of it.

OR hang out with family and friends and try not to focus on the background noise so much.

We were all hanging out and having a good time till the foreign flag came up on stage and THEN we were like wtf....

OR hang out with family and friends and try not to focus on the background noise so much.

We were all hanging out and having a good time till the foreign flag came up on stage and THEN we were like wtf....
I hear they sang born in the USA and had Latin kids in cages.. wtf .. wtf do we have these Latinos in our country I’m sick of it

Forum List

Back