🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Join The "Me-Too" Party!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
That would be the Democrat Party.....the one that abjures thinking and allows its adherents to get the latest memo, bumper-sticker, meme....and shout

"Me Too!!!"

In fact....if a member is caught (gasp!) actually considering the truth of the 'Protest du jour' .....out they go, suffering the worst contumely!

Go along and one receives the warm embrace of the mob.

Now....the airport and media outrage about the Trump executive order is a perfect example
Just as there was never any proof of the 'Russians Hacked the Election" farrago, so there is no basis for their latest scam.

Let's review for the purpose of proving that Liberals are trained never to think:

1."Muslim ban!!"
What is the largest Muslim nation?
Indonesia.

Is it on the ban?
No...so it isn't a Muslim ban.

2. We must let Muslims in for their safety!!
How about we have Middle East nations set up safe zones for these refugees....Trump is doing that:

"The King of Saudi Arabia and the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi agreed with President Donald Trump’s request to support safe zones for refugees in the Middle East, the White House announced Sunday.

A White House readout of the call between President Trump and Saudi Arabian King Salman bin Abd Al-Aziz Al Saud said that the King agreed to “support safe zones in Syria and Yemen, as well as supporting other ideas to help the many refugees who are displaced by the ongoing conflicts.”Gulf Leaders Agree To Trump’s Request To Set Up ‘Safe Zones’

3. Trump picked these 7 nations for no reason!
Obama picked them.

In February of 2016, the Obama Administration added Libya, Yemen and Somalia to a list of "countries of concern" with respect to its visa waiver program.

The release from the Department of Homeland Security notes that Iran, Syria, Iraq and Sudan were already included in the list.
Spicer said on Sunday there are many other Muslim-majority countries not included in the ban.
“There’s 46 Muslim-majority countries that are not in this seven,” he said.
Spicer: Obama administration originally flagged 7 countries in Trump's order

4. The are extremely well vetted to come here!!!
No they're not....ISIS has captured thousands of blank passports.

"Isis stole thousands of blank passports to smuggle Daesh terrorists into EU says German intelligence"
Isis stole thousands of blank passports to smuggle Daesh terrorists into EU says German intelligence

5. It's overreach by Trump! He can't do it!!
Yes, he can.

Federal policy on immigration has been founded on the “plenary power doctrine,” which holds that the political branches — the legislative and the executive — have sole power to regulate all aspects of immigration as a basic attribute of sovereignty.
Plenary Power: Should Judges Control U.S. Immigration Policy ...
cis.org/plenarypower

So....not a smidgen of truth in the Left's outrage.

Another day.....

....another day.

Last edited:
Are there any of the Liberals' claims in the latest kerfuffle that I haven't destroyed???

Any????

Set 'em up, I'll knock 'em down.

That would be the Democrat Party.....the one that abjures thinking and allows its adherents to get the latest memo, bumper-sticker, meme....and shout

"Me Too!!!"

In fact....if a member is caught (gasp!) actually considering the truth of the 'Protest du jour' .....out they go, suffering the worst contumely!

Go along and one receives the warm embrace of the mob.

Now....the airport and media outrage about the Trump executive order is a perfect example
Just as there was never any proof of the 'Russians Hacked the Election" farrago, so there is no basis for their latest scam.

Let's review for the purpose of proving that Liberals are trained never to think:

1."Muslim ban!!"
What is the largest Muslim nation?
Indonesia.

Is it on the ban?
No...so it isn't a Muslim ban.

2. We must let Muslims in for their safety!!
How about we have Middle East nations set up safe zones for these refugees....Trump is doing that:

"The King of Saudi Arabia and the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi agreed with President Donald Trump’s request to support safe zones for refugees in the Middle East, the White House announced Sunday.

A White House readout of the call between President Trump and Saudi Arabian King Salman bin Abd Al-Aziz Al Saud said that the King agreed to “support safe zones in Syria and Yemen, as well as supporting other ideas to help the many refugees who are displaced by the ongoing conflicts.”Gulf Leaders Agree To Trump’s Request To Set Up ‘Safe Zones’

3. Trump picked these 7 nations for no reason!
Obama picked them.

In February of 2016, the Obama Administration added Libya, Yemen and Somalia to a list of "countries of concern" with respect to its visa waiver program.

The release from the Department of Homeland Security notes that Iran, Syria, Iraq and Sudan were already included in the list.
Spicer said on Sunday there are many other Muslim-majority countries not included in the ban.
“There’s 46 Muslim-majority countries that are not in this seven,” he said.
Spicer: Obama administration originally flagged 7 countries in Trump's order

4. The are extremely well vetted to come here!!!
No they're not....ISIS has captured thousands of blank passports.

"Isis stole thousands of blank passports to smuggle Daesh terrorists into EU says German intelligence"
Isis stole thousands of blank passports to smuggle Daesh terrorists into EU says German intelligence

5. It's overreach by Trump! He can't do it!!
Yes, he can.

Federal policy on immigration has been founded on the “plenary power doctrine,” which holds that the political branches — the legislative and the executive — have sole power to regulate all aspects of immigration as a basic attribute of sovereignty.
Plenary Power: Should Judges Control U.S. Immigration Policy ...
cis.org/plenarypower

So....not a smidgen of truth in the Left's outrage.

Another day.....

....another day.

Thank you...again you take the fight to the morons and show how stupid they really are.....

Are there any of the Liberals' claims in the latest kerfuffle that I haven't destroyed???

Any????

Set 'em up, I'll knock 'em down.

You could point out that 325,000 people entered the country this weekend, and a total of 109 were stopped to be interviewed more extensively....

325,000 to 109

I know the left wingers can't tell which number is bigger and which smaller, but for those rational humans reading your posts they will know....and of the 109 only about 24 were kept longer than it took to sort things out........

there are 50 muslim majority countries in the world.....7 are on a list for terrorist problems...including Yemen where we just lost a Navy Seal on an anti-terror raid....

So 7 countries out of 50 muslim countries....for 90 days....a temporary freeze no less....to simply fix the freaking vetting process.....

And the left are losing their tiny minds.......

I have the best representation of the Liberals here....

satirical-art-pawel-kuczynski-14.jpg

Hook, line, and sinker.......

The ease with which the current "outrage" is sliced and diced is proof that Liberals will simply go along no matter how flimsy, diaphanous, and clearly wrong, their talking points are.

But they certainly are imaginative......

...I have no doubt that they will come up with 1460 reasons to be 'outraged' with Trump....one for every day of the next four years.

We'll know they're about done when the protest get around to...

"What???? He's wearing brown shoes with a blue suit?????? Impeach!!!!!"

The ease with which the current "outrage" is sliced and diced is proof that Liberals will simply go along no matter how flimsy, diaphanous, and clearly wrong, their talking points are.

...I have no doubt that they will come up with 1460 reasons to be 'outraged' with Trump....one for every day of the next four years.

and eventually, just throwing a hissy fit won't be enough..............and they will become more violent as Trump ignores them, makes fun of them, and continues to advance his agenda.......

Be prepared conservatives/libertarians/Tea Party members..........the left is just getting started.......and there will only be more violence.....there has been one actual assassination attempt, and they have made call after call for his death........one of their nut jobs will try again...

and eventually, just throwing a hissy fit won't be enough..............and they will become more violent as Trump ignores them, makes fun of them, and continues to advance his agenda.......

Be prepared conservatives/libertarians/Tea Party members..........the left is just getting started.......and there will only be more violence.....there has been one actual assassination attempt, and they have made call after call for his death........one of their nut jobs will try again...

And.....right on cue:
"BLM Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle: ‘We Need To Start Killing People’"
BLM Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle: ‘We Need To Start Killing People’

The Left has always been violent....

....every presidential assassin in the history of the nation has been a liberal- or has not been associated with a political outlook- none were right-wingers.

"Several dozen suspected terrorist bombmakers, including some believed to have targeted American troops, may have mistakenly been allowed to move to the United States as war refugees, according to FBI agents investigating the remnants of roadside bombs recovered from Iraq and Afghanistan."
Exclusive: 'Dozens' of Terrorists May Be in US as Refugees

Maybe we should have more stringent vetting.....

Oh...wait.....

I think Trump is the worst President in history

Me too!

Flat Out, No Bullshit Here Truth!

Muslim Nations have the principle of Asylum in the Koran, and they are ordered by allah to give Asylum and Sanctuary to their Muslim Brethren. The Koran even goes further commanding them not to allow their foreign brethren to have to reside in a foreign land, or an Infidel Nation.

The only reason a Muslim is actually permitted to live in an Infidel Nation is if they are engaging in Jihad, and working to advance The Dar Al Islam.

Or in English, Islamic Conquest of Infidel Nations.

Now you know the rest of the story.

Islamic Nations allowing refugees to flee in to Infidel Nations are in violation of Islamic Law, unless the immigration is part of The Dar Al Islam: War Against Infidel Nations.

I think Trump is the least qualified President in our history

Me too!

Forum List

Back