JoJo Biden enters stage left...Campaign Cover-Up? Hillary Clinton Facing ‘Mounting Health Issues,’..

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Hmmm... what a way to NOT get indicted, drop out of the race gracefully, and KEEP HUNDRED OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS from foreign countries and BIG corporations that were banking on her being president!...A private sanitarium in Florida for a few years of RECOVERY would do a world of good for...THE WORLD!

Radar Online ^
Full Title:Campaign Cover-Up? Hillary Clinton Facing ‘Mounting Health Issues,’ Political Insider Claims: ‘Blinding Headaches,’ Near-Fainting Fits & Worse!Slideshow...Could Hillary Clinton be too sick to win the presidency? A bombshell new tell-all claims she’s battling a host of serious medical ailments behind the scenes — and RadarOnline.com has the disturbing details.Radar exclusively obtained an advance copy of 'Unlikeable -- The Problem with Hillary' by Edward Klein before its official publication date of September 28. And the allegations inside are sure to rock Clinton's presidential campaign!According to Klein, Clinton is secretly facing "mounting health issues" that cannot be ignored.Among her issues are...

CPgp0nrUAAEcGE4.jpg

I think he was waiting to see how it went for her which isn't well...... I am curious what can be said bad about him that hasn't been already said.

only reason we need Biden in the race is to take out Hillary, right?

NO, he will effectively be Obuma's third term, with Valerie Jarrett being a guiding light for a man that has been in the dark all his life!

Biden-Codeword.jpg

She is an old lady and this campaign has been hard on her already. She is out of shape, has alzheimer's issues, has had strokes before. It is time for her to bow out gracefully.

The irony to me is seeing the local Liberal toad sucks with Conservative clown avatars.

It just fucking drips irony.

When JoJo can't corner little girls, or someone's wife, he practices at Macy's!

DftogGe.jpg

Do you tell your kids when they misbehave that the Bros. Koch will swoop down upon them and eat them for breakfast? Don't misbehave or the Koch Brothers will get You!

Forum List

Back