Jolly old England, 3 year old sprayed in face with acid by 3 men....

Yes....England has turned into a real crap hole....

Criminals in Britain like to use acid because it marks the victim for life....and it is a vicious warning to other victims.

Three-year-old boy seriously injured in 'deliberate' acid attack

A manhunt has been launched after a three-year-old boy was seriously injured in a suspected acid attack.

Officers believe he was deliberately targeted in the attack in Worcester on Saturday and have released images of three men they would like to speak to.

I've been trying to figure out why you start so many threads trashing England. Did somebody from there break your heart to cause such a constant attack from you?

I've been trying to figure out why you start so many threads trashing England. Did somebody from there break your heart to cause such a constant attack from you?

You mean a toddler getting acid thrown in their face isn't news-worthy?

Of course it's newsworthy and tragic. It just doesn't prove what the gun nuts are trying so desperately to prove.

The UK is already lost. Sad, what a quaint and noble people they were; Well, maybe not the Cockneys.

Also, Liberals are not leftists or Cultural Marxists. :mad:

I wish some of you would get your political idealogies in order. :yapyapyapf:

Last edited:

Of course it's newsworthy and tragic. It just doesn't prove what the gun nuts are trying so desperately to prove.

What are the "gun nuts" trying to prove?

What are the "gun nuts" trying to prove?

What ever it takes to increase gun sales. Fear of some immanent and unpreventable attack seems to work well for them. Appealing to Dirty Harry fantasies is a winner too

The UK is already lost. Sad, what a quaint and noble people they were; Well, maybe not the Cockneys.

You say 'lost'. But not all is lost?

A section of the society revolted, and voted to leave the EU. A group of people who are looked down on, in the vein of Hillary Clinton's 'deplorables'.

A section of the society revolted, and voted to leave the EU. A group of people who are looked down on, in the vein of Hillary Clinton's 'deplorables'.

Are they outbreeding Muslims, or deporting Muslims?

No, if you looked at the other posts, you'd see. Lots of "gun free Britain" has appeared, regardless of the FACT that there are 2.4 million LEGAL guns in the hands of civilians in the UK.

Are they outbreeding Muslims, or deporting Muslims?

I know what you mean. I saw voices of concern raised about that issue years before current events took the stage.

The north of England, Bradford for instance, is packed with Pakistani ghettos. Similar to the banlieus of Paris.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Criminals in Britain like to use acid because it marks the victim for life....and it is a vicious warning to other victims.

A manhunt has been launched after a three-year-old boy was seriously injured in a suspected acid attack.

Officers believe he was deliberately targeted in the attack in Worcester on Saturday and have released images of three men they would like to speak to.

A real crap hole with less murders than the US, five times less murders than the US and some.

Yes, it's like a guy sitting in a pile of shit, pointing at a guy who hasn't had a bath for a week and laughing at him and calling him a dirty twat.
There are 5 times less people in England dumb ass.

Oh good.

Not only do you INSULT, but we're talking murder RATES here, not number of murders.

Take the UK murder rate. Times it by five, and then times it by five AGAIN and you still get less than the US murder.

The UK has a population 5 times smaller than the US.

But fuck it, you just insult people because you don't have an argument.
Yeah it doesn't matter that the UK has twice as many rapes and assaults than the US does per capita because those aren't real cimes

only murder where a gun is used counts right?

UK is still safer than the US, and now you want to arm three year olds.

The UK is gone, France is gone, Germany is gone, Sweden is almost gone. Liberals destroy everything they touch.

Not nearly as gone as the US.

Partisan politics which prevents anything happening other than political fighting, wars to keep the people happy, a joke of a president to keep the people entertained.

The UK is gone, France is gone, Germany is gone, Sweden is almost gone. Liberals destroy everything they touch.

Not nearly as gone as the US.

Partisan politics which prevents anything happening other than political fighting, wars to keep the people happy, a joke of a president to keep the people entertained.

So far, that’s the stupidest post today. But it’s early yet and you still have more time to post.

As long as it happened to someone else's child, liberals don't care. Liberals don't have a problem with acid attacks on children; liberals have a problem with acid attacks on their children.

This frigidweirdo thing isn't a liberal. I don't know what the hell it is, but liberal is one trait the thing is not.

In response to the massive and violent rape of children at the hands of Muslim rape gangs, it responded by claiming it was just men "tapping" those girls and that it was all consensual.

Whenever the subject is Muslims doing horrific things to children you can count on this thing to side with the perps.

GOP Dupes live on their own planet of garbage propaganda and fear-mongering. Thanks for Wrecking the Mideast and the world depression, and avoiding taking any of the refugees you have caused or any responsibility...

These Brexiters wont cease to amaze with their strangeness. It is the British government who allowed Muslims from former colonies to Britain decades ago. Does anybody know any act of the EU which makes Britain settle these immigrants?
What pathetic creatures.

Good thing it wasn't a gun, eh? Whew!

Forum List

Back