🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jon Ossoff has surged to a 51% - 44% lead in the latest Georgia Special Election Poll

“The 06/20/17 runoff has national implications and will be seen as a referendum on the Republican President,” Survey USA said in its poll summary. from the BREITBART link

Clinton won the PV easily, as she was predicted to do, Sassy.

Get ready to eat your shorts.
Why does THIS one have national implications and serves as a referendum on the president when all the other special elections that the democrats LOST supposedly did not? I suppose you can have one of them.

I am not surprised, but this is GA. Let's see if this poll holds up. If it does, the Alt Right will be looking for illegal voters again: looking vainly. Jon Ossoff has surged to a 51% - 44% lead in the latest Georgia Special Election Poll. Check his FB page.

Last week, Breitbart gave him 7 points.

New Poll Shows Democrat with 7 Point Lead in Georgia Special Congressional Election - Breitbart
As we have seen the only polls that matter are those on election day. All the rest are nothing more than mental masturbation.
They are anything but, actually, impacting voting turnout and campaign advertising and fund raising.

The MSM has been using polling "data" to try and influence elections for quite a while now. This is the worst they've been though, and they got caught manipulating. That's why most people lie to the pollsters now.
Well, keep telling yourself such stuff if it makes you feel better. This election is a good referendum so far on Trump's presidency. If the pubs win, things look better for him.

Of course Comey testifies before the election. Looks like it might be as much as a week before the election. What will Trump tweet?

Who cares. Based on how much money the DNC and other progressive operatives have pumped into the election I would say it is not a referendum on trump, but on progressive policies. They are expending far more cash on this tiny little election than the repubs are. It reeks of desperation.

11 million to about 10 million, Dems vs. Repubs.

“The 06/20/17 runoff has national implications and will be seen as a referendum on the Republican President,” Survey USA said in its poll summary. from the BREITBART link

Why does THIS one have national implications and serves as a referendum on the president when all the other special elections that the democrats LOST supposedly did not? I suppose you can have one of them.

Who said those other races didn't have national implications? The significant narrowing of the margins of victory for the GOP in those other races was certainly referenced as having national implications.

Who said those other races didn't have national implications? The significant narrowing of the margins of victory for the GOP in those other races was certainly referenced as having national implications.
And the fact that, in this poisonous anti-Republican atmosphere, the Republicans still won? Sounds like national implications and a referendum on the president to me.

Some poor districts will continue making bad decisions. It's what they do.

Others are starting to understand that democrats haven't done anything for them. These are the people who are realizing they've been used for votes.

That level of awareness grew in the last presidential election. It's one of the reasons why Trump won, and democrats aren't trusted.

LMAO you loons didn't learn a thing last Nov ....polls? Pfffft
^^^ ;)
Clinton was polled to win the PV, which she did very easily. It was the 77K in the upper midwest that turned it to Trump. Now that he continues to fall in popularity -- now that Clapper and Comey and Flynn et all are going to testify -- and on and on and on.
You mean 77k that Putin used his mind control ray on to flip their vote

Good to see that CF is not talking about Trump's 'overwhelming' victory that was not.

Good to see that CF is not talking about Trump's 'overwhelming' victory that was not.

Based on the batshit crazy behavior of those who voted for the shrilary, I have no problem declaring that trumps victory was overwhelming. Demonstrably so.

Trump' victory was overwhelming for a lot of people. It's why we're still seeing people like you crying about it.

:)

The left now counts close election losses as wins
It's all they have.
These people are desperate for anything that resembles a win.
That is why this election is important for both sides.

Don't begin sour graping it now. We still have 20 days, people.

Based on the batshit crazy behavior of those who voted for the shrilary, I have no problem declaring that trumps victory was overwhelming. Demonstrably so.
^^ well, of course you do, all 77K votes of it.

It's not the numbers man, it's the response! And the response has been............................ EPIC!

^^ well, of course you do, all 77K votes of it.

It's not the numbers man, it's the response! And the response has been............................ EPIC!
Yup, that's why Trump has been screaming, "When is the winning going to start.!!!!!????"

Trump' victory was overwhelming for a lot of people. It's why we're still seeing people like you crying about it.

It's all they have.

This election doesn't mean shit for me. lol

I do hope it offers a glimmer of hope for you, Jake. :)

It's all they have.

This election doesn't mean shit for me. lol

I do hope it offers a glimmer of hope for you, Jake. :)
well, of course, you do care.:lol:

he's winning cos he's pretty!
Love the pic in your sig. Here's a vid of the mom and son talking about meeting President Trump.....

Kind of crazy how no liberal woman could ever say the same things about their liberal man. That's got to hurt.

I've never had a liberal woman say anything I took to heart. That's because I'd never put a lib in that position.

You really are a goofy person, Jake. lol

I'm not Jake but ok then.

Forum List

Back