🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jon Stewart's Debate Analysis Live after Debate

It shows how good this guy is, he put together this excellent analysis in the hour after the debate ended. Watched it last night. It's good stuff, and it is how normal people felt when the debate ended (excludes Trump supporters, sorry)

LOL. This was a great analysis.

Trump just had to come in, and not be an ASSHOLE! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Mission...Not Accomplished.

Did you notice the headline to this show?

CNN Debate - America Watches Through Its Fingers
It was truly cringeworthy at moments. And I'm sorry, the separated at birth twinsies moderating the debate didn't do a really good job of keeping a handle on it. i was expecting a bit more from Tapper and Bash.

And just for the record, Trump's handicap...is aound -22. :auiqs.jpg:

This guy is a true national treasure.

I would vote for him for POTUS
Well, he's funny. I wouldn't vote for him for POTUS. He was after all is said and done, one the biggest reasons we are dealing with the cancer of Trump right now (entertainment blurring the lines of politics).
Complaining about the political environment he had a hand in helping to create. :)
Bit of irony there.

But I won't hold it against him. He was like everyone else last night (save for the hardcore Trump supporters).....What The Actual FUCK!!...was that! :auiqs.jpg:

Joe Biden showed America last night what he is, unscripted. No speech to read off a notepad or teleprompter, no one instructing him in his earpiece, nothing but the real Joe who was required to think on his feet. We all saw it, it was a disaster, and Biden is simply unfit for the office of the president.

Stewart is a comedian. A standup fake routine of a political debate is comedy not analysis. Chances are that Stewart wrote it before the debate.

It shows how good this guy is, he put together this excellent analysis in the hour after the debate ended. Watched it last night. It's good stuff, and it is how normal people felt when the debate ended (excludes Trump supporters, sorry)

All I can say to what I watched is:

AMEN!

Joe Biden showed America last night what he is, unscripted. No speech to read off a notepad or teleprompter, no one instructing him in his earpiece, nothing but the real Joe who was required to think on his feet. We all saw it, it was a disaster, and Biden is simply unfit for the office of the president.

Indeed he is not.

Sadly neither is his opponent.

Trump lied for 90 minutes.

Want to bet odanny was like the rest of the pets of the democrats? Needing to find celebrities to see what they say before commenting. Now they have the thing that they will say. Now "their minds" are made up.

Why?

Cause cause Jon Stewart said........

Odanny is a disgrace to the Irish.

Indeed he is not.

Sadly neither is his opponent.
Biden is fit, the question is can he make it 4 more years. Trump has proven he was unfit as he has already served. Age should really not be an issue. A young president isn't guaranteed to live through his/her term.

Want to bet odanny was like the rest of the pets of the democrats? Needing to find celebrities to see what they say before commenting. Now they have the thing that they will say. Now "their minds" are made up.

Why?

Cause cause Jon Stewart said........

Odanny is a disgrace to the Irish.
Nothins is wrong with Odanny. But you watched a manlie for 90 minutes and think he did something great. Something is wrong with you.

A 80+ year old dude who had a cold, should have been in bed, and who should have retired when Obama left office. Versus the malignant narcissist, who told over 30 lies, riffed endlessly, and stood there with fucking permanent scowl on his face, I was hoping Biden would walk over to him and slap it off him.....it would have made for better theatre than what we got.

No substantive policy declarations. Nothing said about solving the ACTUAL problems of the average American. Just two old doddering fools in a cripple slap fight.

We..are..SCREWED!! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Biden is fit, the question is can he make it 4 more years. Trump has proven he was unfit as he has already served. Age should really not be an issue. A young president isn't guaranteed to live through his/her term.

He spent the better part of a week doing nothing but prepping for that 90 minutes.

He failed.

We watched a man lie for 90 minutes and we are more concerned about the one who didn't. This is sad.

He spent the better part of a week doing nothing but prepping for that 90 minutes.

He failed.
I don't care how much he failed. I played sports as a young man. Sometimes we'd practice for a week and have a bad game. Biden practiced and had a bad night. Trump stood on that stage and lied for 90 minutes. That is a bigger problem to me.

I don't care how much he failed. I played sports as a young man. Sometimes we'd practice for a week and have a bad game. Biden practiced and had a bad night. Trump stood on that stage and lied for 90 minutes. That is a bigger problem to me.

Thus, as I said, neither man is fit to be POTUS

Forum List

Back