🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jon Stewart's Debate Analysis Live after Debate

Thus, as I said, neither man is fit to be POTUS
Biden is presdent now. His record is outstanding. So he has proven that he's fit. He has done a better job than Trump, and how many scandals have we had during this time? He had one bad night. If he does this at the convention, then I'll be concerned.

I get it Trump was mean. Maybe that is why Hamas and Putin feel they can do what they want, they are mean.
Here was a guy that showed he is not in possession of his facilities, even after spending a full week being fully briefed and probably talking points being rehearsed over and over like getting a parrot to speak.
Trump lied? OMG Biden lied and that is overlooked?
I wish we had better candidates but choosing between the two a senile old fool will not be my first choice. No matter who has their hand up his ass talking for him.

Joe Biden showed America last night what he is, unscripted. No speech to read off a notepad or teleprompter, no one instructing him in his earpiece, nothing but the real Joe who was required to think on his feet. We all saw it, it was a disaster, and Biden is simply unfit for the office of the president.

Simply put: A tired elderly man.

I get it Trump was mean. Maybe that is why Hamas and Putin feel they can do what they want, they are mean.
Here was a guy that showed he is not in possession of his facilities, even after spending a full week being fully briefed and probably talking points being rehearsed over and over like getting a parrot to speak.
Trump lied? OMG Biden lied and that is overlooked?
I wish we had better candidates but choosing between the two a senile old fool will not be my first choice. No matter who has their hand up his ass talking for him.
Hamas and Putin don't feel they can do what they want. Both have been getting destroyed. Trump lied for 90 minutes straight. Name a younger candidate who can do better than Biden given the state of the world right now.

Seems like the tired elderly man has done a pretty good job.
He's done a great job on some things, and has totally whiffed on others. All Presidents have that record to some degree, but Biden's real failure for the past 4 years is messaging, no one knows anything because he has no effective communication team getting the message across, and we saw last night how much trouble he has doing this.

Where has Harris been for 4 years? She is rarely seen or heard from and has not been much of an asset at all.

Joe lost votes last night, that is certain.

It shows how good this guy is, he put together this excellent analysis in the hour after the debate ended. Watched it last night. It's good stuff, and it is how normal people felt when the debate ended (excludes Trump supporters, sorry)

I posted a couple of snips from this around here today.

I thought it was hilarious.

It shows how good this guy is, he put together this excellent analysis in the hour after the debate ended. Watched it last night. It's good stuff, and it is how normal people felt when the debate ended (excludes Trump supporters, sorry)

This is cheap comedy

This was the funniest part. To me anyway. I almost choked to death laughing...

He's done a great job on some things, and has totally whiffed on others. All Presidents have that record to some degree, but Biden's real failure for the past 4 years is messaging, no one knows anything because he has no effective communication team getting the message across, and we saw last night how much trouble he has doing this.

Where has Harris been for 4 years? She is rarely seen or heard from and has not been much of an asset at all.

Joe lost votes last night, that is certain.
I agree with the messaging part. But where we will differ is with Harris. No vice president has been scrutinized like her. What did Pence do? What did Biden do as VP? Cheney started a war. What did Gore do? Dan Quayle? GHW Bush?

Biden should have gone out there like trump did amd gave himself credit for everything he did. Because he has accomplished way more than Trump. And he was handed a huge mess. Entire agenices understaffed, short staffed on Ambassadors, COVID, trumps treaty with the taliban. I mean people need to remember the whole trump presidency but too many are quick to give him credit for an economy Obama created.

Hamas and Putin don't feel they can do what they want. Both have been getting destroyed. Trump lied for 90 minutes straight. Name a younger candidate who can do better than Biden given the state of the world right now.
I get it defend the party no matter what.
I wish we had candidates like JFK or Eisenhower but not even close.
Now run along and pretend to someone else. If you want to seriously talk then stop pretending

Seems like the tired elderly man has done a pretty good job.
He didn't on Thursday night, which was when it counted. He was awful. He should retire and enjoy his remaining years. The nation will be forever grateful to him for kicking Trump to the curb, despite having absolutely no good string of news cycle since he raised his hand and took the oath. And yes, overall, I think he's done a good job.

His only saving grace right now is that his opponent is a corrupt, narcissistic, pathological liar.

Forum List

Back