Jordan is Arab Palestine

And israelis occupied territory should be part of
blah blah blah.

NEXT?!
Well, that is exactly you are doing here. blah blah blah; running paid propaganda "A lie told often enough becomes the truth - Lenin"
And you are trying to change the reality about people of Palestine, who lived in holly land for thousands of years.

Talk about lies. Palestinians are recent 20th invaders from neighboring Arab lands. Their illegal invasion was recorded by the British, who controlled the land.

The British Governor of the Sinai from 1922–36 observed: “This illegal immigration was not only going on from the Sinai, but also from Transjordan and Syria, and it is very difficult to make a case out for the misery of the Arabs if at the same time their compatriots from adjoining states could not be kept from going in to share that misery" :clap2:
Look, please don't be stupid and don't change the history for your few dollars and be kind and talk right.

Yeah, after all, we know that all greedy Jews think about is those "few dollars". Which verse was that in the Koran?
You're getting into dangerous ground, Roudy He has already threatened to fire SAYIT

Jordan is Arab Palestine

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”
- Former PLO Terrorist

flags-1.jpg

"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".

- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council -
And israelis occupied territory should be part of one greater Palestine as it was before 1938, where Muslim, Christian and jews lived for 900 years.

Does that include Israel itself that has been a sovereign nation since 1948 ?
You always prov that you are paid agent. Why don't you accept that Palestinian rule for 900 years and they are still there and fighting for their home country. Why don't you tell to jew that these Palestinian allowed you to enter in Holly land 900 years ago, jews were not allowed before.

Palestinian ruled the area for 900 years? Care to prove that to us?

Talk about being a paid agent. Which Islamic school or Mosque taught you that pile of manure.
Don't need to go to any school to judge you nonsense.

Mohammad ebn Kalb, kharab deenek, heywan.

You think this is some Moooslem shithole where you Monkeys run around calling everybody "paid agents". No it isn't.

Now prove to us that "Palestinians ruled the land for 900 years". Actual history says otherwise. Zmal.

blah blah blah.

NEXT?!
Well, that is exactly you are doing here. blah blah blah; running paid propaganda "A lie told often enough becomes the truth - Lenin"
And you are trying to change the reality about people of Palestine, who lived in holly land for thousands of years.

Talk about lies. Palestinians are recent 20th invaders from neighboring Arab lands. Their illegal invasion was recorded by the British, who controlled the land.

The British Governor of the Sinai from 1922–36 observed: “This illegal immigration was not only going on from the Sinai, but also from Transjordan and Syria, and it is very difficult to make a case out for the misery of the Arabs if at the same time their compatriots from adjoining states could not be kept from going in to share that misery" :clap2:
Look, please don't be stupid and don't change the history for your few dollars and be kind and talk right.

Yeah, after all, we know that all greedy Jews think about is those "few dollars". Which verse was that in the Koran?
Just stick to topic you dumb.

Me dumb? Ha ha ha. Is English your fifth language?

Jordan is Arab Palestine

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”
- Former PLO Terrorist

flags-1.jpg

"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".

- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council -
And israelis occupied territory should be part of one greater Palestine as it was before 1938, where Muslim, Christian and jews lived for 900 years.

You always prov that you are paid agent. Why don't you accept that Palestinian rule for 900 years and they are still there and fighting for their home country. Why don't you tell to jew that these Palestinian allowed you to enter in Holly land 900 years ago, jews were not allowed before.

Talk about being a paid agent. Which Islamic school or Mosque taught you that pile of manure.

So maybe you, a graduate of a Islamic University of Stupidity in Gaza, can show us where "Palestinians ruled the land for 900 years". Perhaps a link or something....

blah blah blah.

NEXT?!

You're getting into dangerous ground, Roudy He has already threatened to fire SAYIT

I'm so terrified I'm going to literally Islam in my pants!

There is no such country as Palestine. 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented. There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria. 'Palestine' is alien to us. It is the Zionists who introduced it".
- Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi, Syrian Arab leader to British Peel Commission, 1937 -

"There is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not".
- Professor Philip Hitti, Arab historian, 1946 -

"It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but Southern Syria".
- Representant of Saudi Arabia at the United Nations, 1956 -
:2up:

Correct! Well done :clap:

An actual fact from the Rudeboy....

There is no such country as Palestine! :clap:

In the same way there was no such country as Israel....

Palestine is a region, those who live in the region are commonly known as "Palestinian"

:thewave:

And Israel is a country in that Area under CUSTOMARY INTERNATIONAL LAW.

blah blah blah.

NEXT?!

Don't you noticed Hosfly that these people arguments not base on honesty and reality, then what you will cal them, I will call them that they are paid and living on other people suffering.

You think this is some Moooslem shithole where you Monkeys run around calling everybody "paid agents". No it isn't.

Now prove to us that "Palestinians ruled the land for 900 years". Actual history says otherwise. Zmal.
Look, Palestinian rule for 900 years means Muslim rule for 900 years and establish world first Multicultural and multi religious society and dumb when talk nonsense it sound like you are paid and siting some where in India AS.................

Paid agent don't earn money on others suffering.

So maybe you, a graduate of a Islamic University of Stupidity in Gaza, can show us where "Palestinians ruled the land for 900 years". Perhaps a link or something....
then you shit hole should tell me where Israel exist in this world.

Because you are paid terrorist dirty.

Look, Palestinian rule for 900 years means Muslim rule for 900 years and establish world first Multicultural and multi religious society and dumb when talk nonsense it sound like you are paid and siting some where in India AS.................

Where's your proof? Just because a donkey like you "says so" doesn't make it so. Prove to us a historical chronology that "Palestinians ruled the land for the last 900 years". Let's go Achmed, wehed, thnen, tlathi....

then you shit hole should tell me where Israel exist in this world.

Looking for a shithole? Let me point you to Mecca. Isn't that why you guys point your asses to it?

I'm not the one making claims about Palestine. Are you asking me to provide historical proof of the existence of Israel? Israel goes back even before the Roman Empire. It's history is obvious and indisputable, and there are hundreds of thousands artifacts and archaeological sites that attest to that fact. You Palestine is a myth and a hoax, it's a stolen name for what the Romans labeled Israel to, and there isn't a shred of evidence for it.

Paid agent don't earn money on others suffering.

Ah I see, so how much is Hamas and ISIS paying you? :rofl:

You like it when your ISIS heroes behead those dirty infidels, don't you?

Are the Syrians also "paid agents"?

"There is no such country as Palestine. 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented. There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria. 'Palestine' is alien to us. It is the Zionists who introduced it".

- Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi, Syrian Arab leader to British Peel Commission, 1937 -

Jordan is Arab Palestine

- Former PLO Terrorist

flags-1.jpg

Says who? You? Arabs? The land didn't belong to Arabs, it was Ottoman territory for 800 years, and then fell to the British after WWI. All Ottoman lands ended up becoming Muslim nations, except for one.

Greedy Arabs have a problem with that? Too fuckin' bad.
In Muslim history there was Arab Empire first then took over by Ottoman Empire, because Arab king married his daughter to a Kurdish soldiers called Salah uddin Ayubi (known Salatin in Europe) who concord holly land from Europeans kings and established world first multi religious and multicultural society by giving pardon to all christian and open doors of Jerusalem for jews who were not allowed before that and system work for 900 years. Until these powers play their dirty game and destroy the peace of holly land.

Keep trying as one day you will get it right. the arab muslims have not owned Palestine since 1099, that is 1015 years that Palestine has not been arab muslim. So do explain why it is suddenly arab muslim land and has been for ever.

Jordan is Arab Palestine

- Former PLO Terrorist

flags-1.jpg

But over a million Jews were driven out of the areas known as the Arab Crescent , lost their homes and businesses all taken away by the arabs. many of them ended up in Israel. Can they have their property back as well? maybe they had to go to Israel to be safe.
But jews are making their home unsafe by killing innocents, who open doors of Jerusalem for jews 900 years ago.

They mass murdered the Jews from 635 C.E. when they refused to worship Mohamed as god. He made it a religious command that all muslims were to murder the Jews once they had exceeded their usefulness. Don't you read your own religious books were it is detailed

Forum List

Back