Josh Ernest

It fascinates me the tards are trying to blow off the fact a foreign power interfered in our elections, just because that foreign power did so to provide aid to their candidate.
No we were against Russia in 12.....where as the left?

And now the pseudocons loooooove Russia. Hell, we've even had a few accusing the US of war crimes and being the aggressor.

Is it any wonder Romney stomped on Trump?

We didnt like secretaries of state with unsecured private servers....where was the left?
What total hypocritical bullshit.

Colin Powell had an unsecured private laptop he used to communicate to diplomats all over the world. He even wrote about it in his 2012 book. Where was the Right?

Haha uou know the neocon and I dont agree and they supported Hillary not Trump. Time to Update those talking points

It fascinates me the tards are trying to blow off the fact a foreign power interfered in our elections, just because that foreign power did so to provide aid to their candidate.
Objection! Assumes facts not in evidence!

The live link

One thing struck me about what he said. Trump encouraged people to go to Wikileaks to find damning things about Hellary and the DNC, and he knew they wouldn't find bad things about Trump or other Repubs. What he left out- people got all the damning info about Trump et al from the mainstream media, they same media who ignored all the shit about their love candidates. I guess Wikileaks is the media equalizer in this case.

No, Trump knew that when Russia found bad things about him, they would not leak it.

As for the mainstream media exposing all of Trump's hypocrisies, lies, and scams, it didn't make a single dent in the heads of you tards.

And now you pseudocon tards have completed the trip all the way to the Far Left in your support of an organization which is run by a commie.

You are backing Putin, and you are backing Assange. Fascinating.

This topic is evidence, tard. Every post made by a pseudocon on this subject in the myriad of threads on this forum about it are evidence.

The tards have downplayed, dismissed, and ridiculed. Not one syllable of outrage over it.

He also lied and said Trump told the Russians to hack her server. Liberals lie when they speak, it's no more complicated than that.
"I will tell you this. Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let's see if that happens. That'll be next."
LOL...did you have to duck when it zinged right over your head?

The live link

One thing struck me about what he said. Trump encouraged people to go to Wikileaks to find damning things about Hellary and the DNC, and he knew they wouldn't find bad things about Trump or other Repubs. What he left out- people got all the damning info about Trump et al from the mainstream media, they same media who ignored all the shit about their love candidates. I guess Wikileaks is the media equalizer in this case.

No, Trump knew that when Russia found bad things about him, they would not leak it.

As for the mainstream media exposing all of Trump's hypocrisies, lies, and scams, it didn't make a single dent in the heads of you tards.

And now you pseudocon tards have completed the trip all the way to the Far Left in your support of an organization which is run by a commie.

You are backing Putin, and you are backing Assange. Fascinating.

Fuck off, there was nothing to see, locker room talk, ooooh

We knew about Trump and Hillary, she lost get over it.
You backed Assange during Bush, so fuck off lefty.

He also lied and said Trump told the Russians to hack her server. Liberals lie when they speak, it's no more complicated than that.
"I will tell you this. Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let's see if that happens. That'll be next."

you confuse that with him telling them to hack?

Exactly how did Trump expect Russia to "find" those emails?

I'll start the clock.

Those poor lost emails, wandering in the forest. It was so nice of Trump to ask Russia to join in the search to "find" them.

Trump thought Russia would put photos of the emails on Russian milk cartons, I guess.

This topic is evidence, tard. Every post made by a pseudocon on this subject in the myriad of threads on this forum about it are evidence.

The tards have downplayed, dismissed, and ridiculed. Not one syllable of outrage over it.

"fact a foreign power interfered in our elections, just because that foreign power did so to provide aid to their candidate."

You presented facts not in evidence. Prove your statement that "a foreign power interfered in our elections... to provide aid to their candidate".

Again, Objection! Assumes facts not in evidence!

I'll start the clock.

Because even then there were suppositions of Russia hacking DNC, RNC, and various government entities.

He wasn't telling them to hack Hillary, he was telling them IF they found those 30,000 emails during their cyber wanderings, to show them to the press.

(Did that go over your head as well?)

I'll start the clock.

Because even then there were suppositions of Russia hacking DNC, RNC, and various government entities.

He wasn't telling them to hack Hillary, he was telling them IF they found those 30,000 emails during their cyber wanderings, to show them to the press.

"Cyber wanderings". :lol:

Wow. You are really doing some serious mental twists to avoid admitting Trump was asking them to hack the emails.

This is getting hilarious.

Cyber wanderings. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

"Hey, Russia. If you just happen to wander (*cough*) onto Hillary's server...you know, just kind of accidentally break through her firewall, totally innocently-like...or maybe trip and fall into the DNC server, and you...you know...find those 30,000 missing emails..."

No. That's not asking them to hack. Nope. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

We caught Democrats flat footed. We allied with Russia, WikiLeaks, Comey and the FBI to take Hillary out and they never saw it coming :laugh:

I'll start the clock.

Wow. You are really doing some serious mental twists to avoid admitting Trump was asking them to hack the emails.

The only thing 'hilarious' is your believing Russia could hack a computer that had been taken offline while being investigated by the FBI.

Is it still going over your head, or is it going in one hole and out another?

Cyber wanderings. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

"Hey, Russia. If you just happen to wander (*cough*) onto Hillary's server...you know, just kind of accidentally break through her firewall, totally innocently-like...or maybe trip and fall into the DNC server, and you...you know...find those 30,000 missing emails..."

No. That's not asking them to hack. Nope. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
:cuckoo:

I'll start the clock.

The only thing 'hilarious' is your believing Russia could hack a computer that had been taken offline while being investigated by the FBI.

Oh, I don't believe they could. That doesn't change the fact Trump asked them to.

Besides, those missing emails were sent to people whose servers the FBI didn't have. Duh.

Please. Keep going. This is fun!

I'll start the clock.

Oh, I don't believe they could. That doesn't change the fact Trump asked them to.

That doesn't change the fact Trump asked them to.

except, he didn't ask them to, did he?

I'll start the clock.

That doesn't change the fact Trump asked them to.

except, he didn't ask them to, did he?

He did. I showed you he did.

Besides Hillary's server, those missing emails were sent to people whose servers the FBI didn't have. Duh.

Forum List

Back