Josh Ernest

Since Willhaftawaite missed it:

"I will tell you this. Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let's see if that happens. That'll be next."

Because even then there were suppositions of Russia hacking DNC, RNC, and various government entities.

He wasn't telling them to hack Hillary, he was telling them IF they found those 30,000 emails during their cyber wanderings, to show them to the press.

(Did that go over your head as well?)
"Cyber wanderings". :lol:

Wow. You are really doing some serious mental twists to avoid admitting Trump was asking them to hack the emails.

This is getting hilarious.

The only thing 'hilarious' is your believing Russia could hack a computer that had been taken offline while being investigated by the FBI.

Oh, I don't believe they could. That doesn't change the fact Trump asked them to.

Please. Keep going. This is fun!
That doesn't change the fact Trump asked them to.

except, he didn't ask them to, did he?
He did. I showed you he did.

reread that post.

he didn't ask them to hack, he said if they found them, make them public.

Just said that the Russian hacks would be ok if they were fair....lol

Im paraphasing, but these guys just keep punching themselves in the face.
Hildabeast had it coming... she was beyond incompetent

"I will tell you this. Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let's see if that happens. That'll be next."

I didn't miss it, nor did I misread it.

25s0pzt.jpg

Nuh-uh! No he di'int!

"Cyber wanderings".

I'm going to be laughing spontaneously for the rest of the week over that one.

Again yo uh couldnt tell it was a joke
You thought he called for hillarys assassination too?

you confuse that with him telling them to hack?
Exactly how did Trump expect Russia to "find" those emails?

I'll start the clock.

Because even then there were suppositions of Russia hacking DNC, RNC, and various government entities.

He wasn't telling them to hack Hillary, he was telling them IF they found those 30,000 emails during their cyber wanderings, to show them to the press.

(Did that go over your head as well?)

"Cyber wanderings". :lol:

Wow. You are really doing some serious mental twists to avoid admitting Trump was asking them to hack the emails.

This is getting hilarious.

The only thing 'hilarious' is your believing Russia could hack a computer that had been taken offline while being investigated by the FBI.

Oh, I don't believe they could. That doesn't change the fact Trump asked them to.

Besides, those missing emails were sent to people whose servers the FBI didn't have. Duh.

Please. Keep going. This is fun!

So, Hillary lost didn't she mission accomplished!

"Cyber wanderings".

I'm going to be laughing spontaneously for the rest of the week over that one.

you're welcome.

I'll be laughing the rest of the month over your claim Trump asked Russia to hack Hillary

The live link

One thing struck me about what he said. Trump encouraged people to go to Wikileaks to find damning things about Hellary and the DNC, and he knew they wouldn't find bad things about Trump or other Repubs. What he left out- people got all the damning info about Trump et al from the mainstream media, they same media who ignored all the shit about their love candidates. I guess Wikileaks is the media equalizer in this case.

No, Trump knew that when Russia found bad things about him, they would not leak it.

As for the mainstream media exposing all of Trump's hypocrisies, lies, and scams, it didn't make a single dent in the heads of you tards.

And now you pseudocon tards have completed the trip all the way to the Far Left in your support of an organization which is run by a commie.

You are backing Putin, and you are backing Assange. Fascinating.

Dang, how'd you find out that Trump is Putin's Manchurian canidate. Well shoot, I guess the plot is foiled now since you figured it out. I'm sure you going to forward your discovery to that Rachel Maddow dude and she'll blab it to all 122 people in her audience. You're so clever.

Just said that the Russian hacks would be ok if they were fair....lol

Im paraphasing, but these guys just keep punching themselves in the face.
It's impossible then take that piece of shit seriously

how come no one ever asks josh how the russians were able to handle the paper ballots and scratch off the Trump votes, then fill in the Hillary votes?

Forum List

Back