Journalist Attacked and Mugged by ANTIFA

If you aren’t familiar with Andy Ngo, he’s a journalist in Portland who has been covering ANTIFA’s rallies and very fascist attacks and bullying on the public for sometime

Andy Ngo on Twitter

Portland? Antifa Libtard capital of the west? As Caddo Kid would say, if Ngo went there and went there alone, he was asking for it.

Libtards aren't ashamed of their hate, intolerance and violence, they merely justify it.
They don't even bother justifying or rationalizing their hate, intolerance, and violence. They revel in it.

At this point, they should be labeled at a minimum as a hate group.

Any yards got ANYTHING comparable from Trump supporters? You know, the "Nazis"????

I was in both Lowe's and Home Depot, and they both were selling Tiki torches, so they must be Nazis.

Does that help?

No. You're making absolutely no sense.

Now can you show me an incident where Trump voters did anything like this

Portland is a cesspool. They have skinheads and antifa both running around attacking people at random just walking down the streets; just what one would expect from a 'Progressive' city.

Many of those Antifa people are closer to going home and eating steak and lobster then going home and eating a portion of rice and a cheap hot dog. By golly they are the suffering first worlders. The Marie Antoniettes who are in the right in this Saul Alinsky existence. Instead of let them eat cake...it is let us eat the cake and the steak and the lobster. And we do. We just want it under a different government so other can look at pictures of those things which they don't get now.

I was ready to condemn the violent attack on the gay, Asian journalist that was covering the events in Portland. And then I saw your brilliant response here and I saw the light. Because that white supremacist man killed that poor woman in Virginia, leftists have a license FOR LIFE to violently attack anyone on the right, no matter how peaceful they may be. I agree with you, I don't have a problem with political violence, unless it's someone on the right engaging in it.

Antifa thugs are going to be dealt with

Scum that they are.....they will not like it! pieces of shit

This is why people should be armed. Shoot a couple of attackers and the rest will scatter.

Coyote, you list 4 incidents comprising several years. :p Meanwhile thousands of incidents over the past year feature anti-President Trump, TDS, retarded, mental cases and assorted non-Whites just doing what they do since cops get the Black kids angry and therefore cops generally do not enforce the law anymore, because that will get the Black kids angry.

This is why people should be armed. Shoot a couple of attackers and the rest will scatter.

As usual, the liberal politicians in charge turn a blind eye to the violence engulfing their community. I'd imagine getting attacked if I was carrying an American flag while walking down a street in Tehran, but I didn't imagine it could happen while walking down a street in Portland, until now.

Forum List

Back