Journalist Attacked and Mugged by ANTIFA

If you aren’t familiar with Andy Ngo, he’s a journalist in Portland who has been covering ANTIFA’s rallies and very fascist attacks and bullying on the public for sometime

Andy Ngo on Twitter

With guys disguised no less. Clearly ANTIFA are more than just some hippy organization looking to silence racists.

Most states have laws against people appearing in public wearing masks, with exceptions for Halloween, etc.

But the police are told to not enforce the law when Antifa acts out in places that are controlled by leftist mayors.

Go figure.

When the keynote speaker introducing a major political Party's televised 'debates' is a radical racist La Raza thug, don't be surprised your streets are filled with that Party's violent thugs.

If Trump supporters= Nazis.
Antifa = Bolsheviks.

ANTIFA is pretty new in the states...Give it time.

In Europe they've been a menace for decades.

I thought Trump Humpers loved seeing the media being attacked.
So now he’s Media.
Moron.

He isn't a part of media, dumb shit.
Read your own posts then, shitforbrains.

Give us a break down of the media, idiot.

Andy Ngo is an editor at Quilette, the journal of self-pity and right-wing-victim travelogue.

Andy Ngo is an editor at Quilette, the journal of self-pity and right-wing-victim travelogue.
Thanks for alerting me. I just read some of it for the first time and found it pleasing and informative.

Regardless of Quillete's quality Antifa has demonstrated once more they are terrorists
and they should be exterminated from American life like the cockroaches they are.

I hope parents with an adult son or daughter with a political science degree, or some other useless degree, living in their basement are aware of what they are doing when they go out
in their little anarchist uniforms beating people in packs.

Last edited:
So now he’s Media.
Moron.

Moron. You’re the one saying he’s the media.

The absolutely not fascist anti-fascists have just attacked a conservative blogger. He has been hospitalized and is suffering from brain hemorrhage.

Usual leftist style 10 vs 1 commenced:

"Andy Ngo was surrounded and beaten by protesters wearing black with their faces concealed, while being covered in a milkshake, eggs and spray on Saturday.

He was taken to hospital for treatment after posting a video showing bruises and cuts to his face and neck."

Antifa attack blogger Andy Ngo amid violence at Portland Proud Boys protest

He's not a journalist, he's a rwnj blogger who regularly posts hate speech and bigotry.

And he got milkshake poured on him, not a beating.

So now he’s Media.
Moron.

Moron. You’re the one saying he’s the media.

The OP says he's a "journalist".

He's allegedly also a leg-humper to the Proud Boys. He has an agenda. That's no reason to beat him up, but it's a reason for him to watch his step. We don't see how it started, only how it ended.

Oh look MILK TOAST

upload_2019-6-30_8-8-37.png

He's not a journalist, he's a rwnj blogger who regularly posts hate speech and bigotry.

And he got milkshake poured on him, not a beating.

Oh look another white guy defending the other white guys beating up a minority. It’s almost like we’ve seen that in America before....

Forum List

Back