Journalist Attacked and Mugged by ANTIFA

He's not a journalist, he's a rwnj blogger who regularly posts hate speech and bigotry.

And he got milkshake poured on him, not a beating.

You can always bet on leftists defending fascists.

The "milk shakes" were actually cement. You have problem understanding the word VIOLENT.

He's not a journalist, he's a rwnj blogger who regularly posts hate speech and bigotry.

Oh look another white guy defending the other white guys beating up a minority. It’s almost like we’ve seen that in America before....
Sorry kid, RWNJ does not qualify as a minority. Maybe some day soon, but not yet.

The "milk shakes" were actually cement. You have problem understanding the word VIOLENT.
A. You kids are the ones always talking about violence. He'll, there's two threads going about your revolution fantasy right now.

B. Did this even happen? Daily Caller and some you tube crap is all I can find.

A. You kids are the ones always talking about violence. He'll, there's two threads going about your revolution fantasy right now.

You are comparing talk about future WAR to the beatings these guys are conducting?

Laughable... laughable...

Are you going to disavow this behavior or not? How difficult can it be?

You are comparing talk about future WAR to the beatings these guys are conducting?

Laughable... laughable...

Are you going to disavow this behavior or not? How difficult can it be?
Future war... Lmao!!!

And no, I'm not. Somebody need to start teaching you animals some manners.

Oh look another white guy defending the other white guys beating up a minority. It’s almost like we’ve seen that in America before....
Sorry kid, RWNJ does not qualify as a minority. Maybe some day soon, but not yet.

Homosexual Asian guy most certainly does, but you already knew that. Why are you trying to pretend otherwise?

Oh, and by the way, assclown, these injuries weren't caused by a milkshake.

Andy Ngo on Twitter

Go ahead and keep showing everyone who you truly are.

No, of course not. It's all fake. The videos are fake. The hospital pics are fake. All the reports on it are fake.

Keep going further down the rabbit hole and show us all how dishonest and dishonorable you are, KKKreptius.

Homosexual Asian guy most certainly does, but you already knew that. Why are you trying to pretend otherwise?

Oh, and by the way, assclown, these injuries weren't caused by a milkshake.

Andy Ngo on Twitter

Go ahead and keep showing everyone who you truly are.
And we should believe that because a known liar says so?

And while homosexual conservatives are definitely rare, he's as Asian as I am Italian.

No, of course not. It's all fake. The videos are fake. The hospital pics are fake. All the reports on it are fake.

Keep going further down the rabbit hole and show us all how dishonest and dishonorable you are, KKKreptius.
Smolette had hospital pictures too.

Don't display your ignorance by trying to alter my screen name. You don't understand what it means and you'll only make a fool of yourself.

And while homosexual conservatives are definitely rare, he's as Asian as I am Italian.

Defense mechanisms - psychological strategies that are unconsciously used to protect a person from anxiety arising from unacceptable thoughts or feelings.

Defense mechanisms - psychological strategies that are unconsciously used to protect a person from anxiety arising from unacceptable thoughts or feelings.
You feeling disturbed little man? Need me to back off a bit?

You feeling disturbed little man? Need me to back off a bit?

By all means, keep letting everyone know exactly who you are. I mean, we already know, but keep putting it in on record in writing, deplorable.

I thought Trump Humpers loved seeing the media being attacked.
So now he’s Media.
Moron.

He isn't a part of media, dumb shit.
Read your own posts then, shitforbrains.

Give us a break down of the media, idiot.

Moron. You’re the one saying he’s the media.

He is a part of the media, dumbass.

you were misinformed AGAIN ANTIFA is just like you TRUMP HATERS get that straight hypocritical fk.

There is no bigger hypocrite in this country than a dumbass Trump Humper.

tenor.gif

If you aren’t familiar with Andy Ngo, he’s a journalist in Portland who has been covering ANTIFA’s rallies and very fascist attacks and bullying on the public for sometime

Andy Ngo on Twitter
This behavior by ANY crowd is disgusting and indefensible. I hope the vandals are caught and either heavily fined or jailed. No excuses are valid.

They arrested the asshat ANIFTA clowns

So now he’s Media.
Moron.

Read your own posts then, shitforbrains.

Give us a break down of the media, idiot.

Moron. You’re the one saying he’s the media.

There you have it folks. Leftardism in all of its glory.

Forum List

Back