Journalist Attacked and Mugged by ANTIFA

He's not a journalist, he's a rwnj blogger who regularly posts hate speech and bigotry.

And he got milkshake poured on him, not a beating.

First, it does not matter what profession he claims.
Second: First Amendment protections are not solely reserved for a bunch of thugs. They do not get to negate another person's right to free speech just because they disagree.
Third: I saw punches thrown, and at least on good-sized rock that connected with the back of his head. He was pushed, pulled, and threatened in addition to having a variety of trash and other things thrown on him.
In summary: He has every right to press charges and these thugs know it. Why do you think they hide their cowardly faces? What a bunch of chickenshit bitches...

B. Did this even happen? Daily Caller and some you tube crap is all I can find.

No, of course not. It's all fake. The videos are fake. The hospital pics are fake. All the reports on it are fake.

Keep going further down the rabbit hole and show us all how dishonest and dishonorable you are, KKKreptius.

They arrested the asshat ANIFTA clowns
Of course. That's the cop's job. Now let's investigate.

He's not a journalist, he's a rwnj blogger who regularly posts hate speech and bigotry.

Second: First Amendment protections are not solely reserved for a bunch of thugs. They do not get to negate another person's right to free speech just because they disagree.
Third: I saw punches thrown, and at least on good-sized rock that connected with the back of his head. He was pushed, pulled, and threatened in addition to having a variety of trash and other things thrown on him.
In summary: He has every right to press charges and these thugs know it. Why do you think they hide their cowardly faces? What a bunch of chickenshit bitches...
warrior, I completely agree!

If you aren’t familiar with Andy Ngo, he’s a journalist in Portland who has been covering ANTIFA’s rallies and very fascist attacks and bullying on the public for sometime

Andy Ngo on Twitter

Portland? Antifa Libtard capital of the west? As Caddo Kid would say, if Ngo went there and went there alone, he was asking for it.

Libtards aren't ashamed of their hate, intolerance and violence, they merely justify it.
They don't even bother justifying or rationalizing their hate, intolerance, and violence. They revel in it.
They pound their chest over it. More illegals more control over brown people

I thought Trump Humpers loved seeing the media being attacked.

dont know how you could ever get such a misconception. Censorship of media comes from the left and the Democrats the vast majority of the time. they wont even let a person wear a hat in public. They want to be sure hatred and intolerance is ingrained in society, if you cant see that from their actions you are extremely dense or one of them.

The government has never tried to stop this kid from saying what he wants, the first amendment doesn't apply here.

Second, I'm still waiting for a real source.

You Tard Suckers are the Nazi's, plain to see.....

We talk about your fake news while you physically attack us....

You Tards are taking us all to a dark place with your Ignorance and Hate.

You Tard Suckers are the Nazi's, plain to see.....

We talk about your fake news while you physically attack us....

You Tards are taking us all to a dark place with your Ignorance and Hate.

They aren't Nazis. the Nazis were something quite horrific the world had never seen before but these people are just facists.. of course that might be something pre- nazi that could lead up to something worse, and I do believe they are getting worse. If these people raise kids to believe like they do, we might see Nazis in the next generation.

The government has never tried to stop this kid from saying what he wants, the first amendment doesn't apply here.

We can stop making excuses for Antifa now. They are a bunch of bitches.

sure and those uppity blacks sitting at the lunch counter got milk poured over their head and told to leave the diner... not a beating.

thats funny though, if you look at the pictures he has a bruised face, so why do you say he didnt get a beating?

Are you blind? The video clearly shows one of those Antifa people hitting him the head with a large rock.

In my book that is assault with a deadly weapon, and possibly attempted murder.

Are you blind? The video clearly shows one of those Antifa people hitting him the head with a large rock.

An open call for violence that was today met with cement milkshakes against a gay journalist.

D-SRrNwXoAA5OD_.jpg

if they think someone is a TRUMP supporter they become blind, deaf and dumb

he's friends with Ann Coulter. she's going ballistic over this!

"Their divorced parents must be so proud!", Ann bellowed!

Last edited:

if they think someone is a TRUMP supporter they become blind, deaf and dumb

I don't think it should matter who you support, this sort of behavior is reprehensible. I thought Antifa were the good guys. These videos are showing me quite the opposite. They are horrible people and should be labeled as domestic terrorists.

dont know how you could ever get such a misconception. Censorship of media comes from the left and the Democrats the vast majority of the time. they wont even let a person wear a hat in public. They want to be sure hatred and intolerance is ingrained in society, if you cant see that from their actions you are extremely dense or one of them.
I’m telling you, the left don’t know free speech

We can stop making excuses for Antifa now. They are a bunch of bitches.
When were you making excuses for them?

Forum List

Back