Joy Behar, Rachel Maddow Warn Donald Trump Could Cancel The View If He Wins Election

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
As if you didn’t already have enough excuses to vote for Trump.

“To recap: Rachel Maddow says Trump might put her in a camp with illegal aliens. Brian Stelter saysTrump could ‘punish’ him. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y. says Trump may place her in prison. And Joy Behar says Trump could cancel ‘The View.’ Enough already. Donald Trump is already polling ahead of Joe Biden. No need to entice voters more.”

Why do I get the feeling that these idiots actually enjoy their paranoid fantasies?

“To recap: Rachel Maddow says Trump might put her in a camp with illegal aliens. Brian Stelter saysTrump could ‘punish’ him. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y. says Trump may place her in prison. And Joy Behar says Trump could cancel ‘The View.’ Enough already. Donald Trump is already polling ahead of Joe Biden. No need to entice voters more.”

Why do I get the feeling that these idiots actually enjoy their paranoid fantasies?

You notice the common theme among the Trump hater women? IT"S ALL ABOUT ME!!!

Why would anyone on the right want to shut those idiots up? They are prime advertising of the idiocy of the left.

No he couldn't
1718759661707.jpeg

Those people are fucking nuts. I suggest they have their heads examined by a competent stonecutter.

Okay, round up all "The View" heifers and make a mock up of the ole "Apprentice" set and have them file in

one at a time to get the big Trump "You're Fired!". :auiqs.jpg:

youre-fired-donald-trump.gif

Not sure how that works with the network HR, but whatevs. :abgg2q.jpg:

A president doesn't have the power to cancel a program but his policies could make the angry bunch of babes irrelevant. That's what they are worried about.

Forum List

Back