Joy Behar Wants To Organize A "Sex-Strike"

I wouldn’t coitus Joyless Behar with Obama’s genitalia and Whoopi, standing behind, pushing.

Joy Baher having sex:

"You're not doing it right!".... "who are you thinking about now? It's isn't me is it??"..."you don't love me do you?".... "you think you are better than me don't you?".... "are you ashamed of how men treat women right now"... "what's the matter... your dick is going down... you feel guilty don't you??"

Joy Baher having sex:

"You're not doing it right!".... "who are you thinking about now? It's isn't me is it??"..."you don't love me do you?".... "you think you are better than me don't you?".... "are you ashamed of how men treat women right now"... "what's the matter... your dick is going down... you feel guilty don't you??"
Whoopi looks like she played Tackle for the Chicago Bears.

I've been married for over 43 years and this strike wouldn't effect me at all.
I haven't had sex in years and I don't see that changing any time soon.
But Joy Behar thinks that desirable women are going to cut off their men till they get their abortion on demand laws.
Johnny Depp isn't going to get any from Amber Heard. How horrible.

Whoopie Goldberg is a Lesbian and she thinks she can level this threat at men and it will change minds....and nobody wants to have sex with Joy Behar or any other angry feminist that spends most of their time trashing men in general.

But there's a Silver Cloud in all of this......they won't need abortions to reduce their numbers. They'll just refuse to have sex with the men that they all seem to hate anyway.

To say nothing of the millions of pro-life women who would make the strike a mockery.

No one wants to have sex with Joy anyway so.....
You never know.

I saw a dude fucking his dog once. And his last name was "Roof". After that, all the kids in school would go "Roof!" whenever he was walking down the hall between classes.

He committed suicide.

Reasons to vote for Democrats:

• ABORTION

Reasons to vote for Republicans:

• Joe Biden
  • Nancy Pelosi
  • Adam Schiff
  • Maxine Waters
  • Chuck Schumer
  • Kamala Harris
  • Liz Warren
  • The Squad members