Joy Reid calls Baghdad embassy attack "Trump's Benghazi"

She's one of many leftists that dearly wanted Americans to be butchered in order to score political points against Trump. The anti-American, abortionist, American-left is a cancer.

Joy Reid on Twitter

Tweet
See new Tweets
Conversation

Joy Reid
@JoyAnnReid

As Trump's Benghazi unfolds in Iraq...
One of your conservitard buddies has been calling it that since the first reports.

Next fauxrage please.

Crepitus

No doubt you were gravely disappointed when Americans weren't massacred at the embassy. Better luck next time.

If Trump was President when Benghazi happened, and Obama is President now - then Fox would be calling it Obama's Benghazi.
It's all in the game

If Trump was President when Benghazi happened, and Obama is President now - then Fox would be calling it Obama's Benghazi.
It's all in the game
I don’t agree. No-one was killed and re-enforcements were sent in immediately. Unlike Benghazi.

It's all in the game
It's all in the game
Better Trump's Benghazi than Obama's.

Trump is a far more decisive leader.

It's all in the game
Alternate reality lies are still lies.

If Trump had been POTUS Benghazi security would not have been left all alone unprotected in a Terrorist hotbed on the anniversary of 9/11.

I'm not equivocating. I think wingers & nutters are the problem, and I stand specifically against their dishonesty, distortion and hypocrisy.

The tribe to which they belong is irrelevant to me.
What tribe is to blame for your dishonesty, distortion, and hypocricy?

I'm not equivocating. I think wingers/nutters are the problem, and I stand specifically against their dishonesty, distortion and hypocrisy.

You're a far-left partisan. You could be honest and call out the leftist partisans that were hoping for a massacre in Baghdad, but you choose not to. There's nothing objective about you.

I'm not equivocating. I think wingers & nutters are the problem, and I stand specifically against their dishonesty, distortion and hypocrisy.

You're certainly free to point out the above.

Looking forward to it.

I'm not equivocating. I think wingers/nutters are the problem, and I stand specifically against their dishonesty, distortion and hypocrisy.

You're a far-left partisan. You could be honest and call out the leftist partisans that were hoping for a massacre in Baghdad, but you choose not to. There's nothing objective about you.
Okie dokie!

You're certainly free to point out the above.

Looking forward to it.
I pointed it out by quoting your post.

What tribe do you blame?

Forum List

Back