Joy Reid calls Baghdad embassy attack "Trump's Benghazi"

I'm not equivocating. I think wingers & nutters are the problem, and I stand specifically against their dishonesty, distortion and hypocrisy.

The tribe to which they belong is irrelevant to me.
What tribe is to blame for your dishonesty, distortion, and hypocricy?
You're certainly free to point out the above.

Looking forward to it.
I pointed it out by quoting your post.

What tribe do you blame?
I guess I have to say it again: Wingers are responsible for the damage they cause.

Is this too complicated for you? Do you not understand anything other than Left vs. Right?

If so, I can't help you.

Nutters are nutty.
And the media is stacked full of them
All across the board.
Mac, don’t equivocate.
I'm not equivocating. I think wingers/nutters are the problem, and I stand specifically against their dishonesty, distortion and hypocrisy.

I don't think I could be more clear.
Exactly what was distorted?

Nutters are nutty.
All across the board.
Mac, don’t equivocate.
I'm not equivocating. I think wingers/nutters are the problem, and I stand specifically against their dishonesty, distortion and hypocrisy.

Good gawd. When?

All across the board.
Mac, don’t equivocate.

Good gawd. When?
In this thread.

All across the board.
Mac, don’t equivocate.

Good gawd. When?
In this thread.
Both the comments of Joy Reid, and the OP's attempt to tell us what left wingers want.

I require neither your agreement nor your approval for my opinion on that.

But watching you guys get so defensive and pissy over my opinion is kinda fun.

She's one of many leftists that dearly wanted Americans to be butchered in order to score political points against Trump. The anti-American, abortionist, American-left is a cancer.

Joy Reid on Twitter

Tweet
See new Tweets
Conversation

Joy Reid
@JoyAnnReid

As Trump's Benghazi unfolds in Iraq...
The difference being that nobody has been murdered and Trump sent in the Marines before it got totally out of hand.
Obama and Hillary instead fell asleep at the wheel.....and then made up a fake excuse that a "Disgusting Video caused protesters to attack"....when in fact the whole mess was a coverup of Obama's weapons trafficking to ISIS members.

Mac, don’t equivocate.

Good gawd. When?
In this thread.
Both the comments of Joy Reid, and the OP's attempt to tell us what left wingers want.

Mac, you declare platitudes quite often, without acknowledging exactly what you saw as being partisan, offensive, ridiculous, whatever. It makes for better conversation if you actually express what you have a problem with. Just saying. Not trying to pick on you, just what I see in your posting. Give others the chance to know how to respond to you, rather than having to second guess what your true thoughts are. Or if that is your intent, to not really be understood, or are only here to paint broad strokes, we will just deal with it.

Good gawd. When?
In this thread.

Mac, you declare platitudes quite often, without acknowledging exactly what you saw as being partisan, offensive, ridiculous, whatever. It makes for better conversation if you actually express what you have a problem with. Just saying. Not trying to pick on you, just what I see in your posting. Give others the chance to know how to respond to you, rather than having to second guess what your true thoughts are. Or if that is your intent, to not really be understood, or are only here to paint broad strokes, we will just deal with it.
I think I was pretty clear. I'm not fond of dishonesty or hypocrisy, and I see it pretty regularly from both ends of the spectrum. Of course, both ends only see the dishonesty and hypocrisy from the other end, and I'm certainly used to that.

I'm burned out on asymmetrical conversations here. I can understand and appreciate both ends of pretty much any given issue, and apparently wingers cannot. That's fine, but I'm not required to participate.

Good gawd. When?
In this thread.

I think I was pretty clear. I'm not fond of dishonesty or hypocrisy, and I see it pretty regularly from both ends of the spectrum. Of course, both ends only see the dishonesty and hypocrisy from the other end, and I'm certainly used to that.

I'm burned out on asymmetrical conversations here. I can understand and appreciate both ends of pretty much any given issue, and apparently wingers cannot. That's fine, but I'm not required to participate.
But you do participate passively. That’s what I guess bothers me, but who am I? Just another participant.

Good gawd. When?
In this thread.

But you do participate passively. That’s what I guess bothers me, but who am I? Just another participant.
Well, we're all here for our own reasons.

Mac, don’t equivocate.

Good gawd. When?
In this thread.

So the OP is misinterpreting Joy Reid in this instance? While both sides sell agendas, sometimes something is true or false. Spin doesn't alter reality in this case does it?

Good gawd. When?
In this thread.

There is always the other side of the story, but please do tell what Joy Reid really meant? It seems to be on its face a ridiculous statement. It does seem kind of odd that this thread is where you have had it with one sided viewpoints.

If Trump was President when Benghazi happened, and Obama is President now - then Fox would be calling it Obama's Benghazi.
It's all in the game
I don’t agree. No-one was killed and re-enforcements were sent in immediately. Unlike Benghazi.
Isn't the quick response teams, a result of and correction to, not having a quick response available in Benghazi? I believe the "quick response teams" were created for the region, so we would never have a Benghazi situation again....

And this recent Embassy attack, tested that quick response team implementation, and it worked!!!!

Good gawd. When?
In this thread.

So the OP is misinterpreting Joy Reid in this instance? While both sides sell agendas, sometimes something is true or false. Spin doesn't alter reality in this case does it?
Joy Reid is about as hardcore partisan as it gets, and she has zero (0) credibility. I think we already have far too much of that.

Good gawd. When?
In this thread.

There is always the other side of the story, but please do tell what Joy Reid really meant? It seems to be on its face a ridiculous statement. It does seem kind of odd that this thread is where you have had it with one sided viewpoints.
Please see the post above.

She's just another one of the blind zealots on both ends. One of the Division Pimps. Part of the problem.

Forum List

Back