Joyous Occasions

well damn that posted early due to cat ...i hope you can still get some financial help with all of this....good for you...and those kids...

Three girls, aged 7, 10, and 12. One boy aged 16. All of them siblings.

OMG four of them at the SAME time....either you're most wonderful person in world or you're completely crazy :eek-52: :tongue:
Completely crazy would have been adopting all nine of them.
Them four kids have five other siblings? If yes, how old are they?

God bless you and all nine of them always!!!

Holly

P.S. What is going to happen to the reaming five? I commend you for taking as many as you can have on your plate, but to me they all should be able to stay together since they are all from the same family. Can I ask what happened with their parents if you know about them yourself?
The children's ages are girls, aged 3,4 and 5, our four kids, aged 7,10, 12, girls, and 16, boy, and two boys, aged 9 and 14. They live in three homes.

Three girls, aged 7, 10, and 12. One boy aged 16. All of them siblings.

OMG four of them at the SAME time....either you're most wonderful person in world or you're completely crazy :eek-52: :tongue:
Completely crazy would have been adopting all nine of them.
Them four kids have five other siblings? If yes, how old are they?

God bless you and all nine of them always!!!

Holly

P.S. What is going to happen to the reaming five? I commend you for taking as many as you can have on your plate, but to me they all should be able to stay together since they are all from the same family. Can I ask what happened with their parents if you know about them yourself?
Two of the boys are with bio dad, and his GF and her two little ones. She is pregnant. Three of the girls will be adopted by another family.

Bio mom is an addict.

^^^ I hope that all of the kids get to see each other as much as they can if they still want to see each other of course that is.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Jesus Christ, they are letting a couple of dykes adopt? Motherfucker. I hope you don't screw them up any more than they already are. Good luck.

Forum List

Back