Juan Williams Is Suddenly Out at Fox News’ ‘The Five’

At the time of this discussion, I could not remember the name nor find it online, for who I think is perfect to replace Juan Williams or Donna Brazille as the opposing view balance.
Douglas Schoen would be the perfect balance since he's got a lot of political and law process knowledge, while being very honest, not giving his own party a pass or issue a party slant just because he's affiliated.
He was just on Kennedy and I almost didn't recognize him, he's lost a lot of weight during the pandemic. We haven't seen him in a while, hope it wasn't his health being an issue.

One guy that has been a frequent guest is Harold Ford Jr. He is a really strong man who would not let anyone run over him. Despite being blonde and looking like Steve McQueen of movie fame, Ford is black.

I remember when self-proclaimed conservatives were rejoicing when FOXNOOSE hired Williams after he got booted from NPR for saying something they then agreed with.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

I can see why you would be disappointed by his departure.

Maybe he can get a gig with Stacey Abrams and the Black Panthers.

Fox News "The Five " just got a lot better
Juan Williams, the longtime liberal co-host of Fox News’ late-afternoon panel show The Five, announced on-air Wednesday that he was leaving the program.
Good Bye and Good Riddance

I am sure his departure is related to Leftist Mental Break Down.

One guy that has been a frequent guest is Harold Ford Jr. He is a really strong man who would not let anyone run over him. Despite being blonde and looking like Steve McQueen of movie fame, Ford is black.
But he stutters when he's lying or trying to find a spin. He must be terrible bluffing playing poker. *L*

a racist married to a white woman with inter racial grand kids?....i dont think so leo....
I don't care to whom he is married or what the race of his grandkids are, I know him by his words and they are anti-white racist. He is a throwback to prior generations where Democrats promoted racism. His time is up.
He was the token liberal on ’The Five.“ In my opinion he took his job too seriously.

a racist married to a white woman with inter racial grand kids?....i dont think so leo....
I don't care to whom he is married or what the race of his grandkids are, I know him by his words and they are anti-white racist. He is a throwback to prior generations where Democrats promoted racism. His time is up.
Are you saying you know someone more by their words than by their actions? Really?

Juan use to be a sensible and honest liberal but after Trump won and he caught TDS he has fallen in my opinion of him...he lies everyday on the air....MSNBC will most likely pick him up....

For a while Juan was better than that fat drunk land whale they used as the marxist clown and then fired (Beckles, I think?)...

But in short order Juan became an insufferable fucktard that took himself and his marxist ideology way too seriously. I couldn't watch that stupid fuck, especially after it bought into Burn, Loot, Murder....

I'll give 'em another shot now...
Hilarious! Bob Beckles.
Like your friend's big mouthed blowhard dad.

Fox has found another non threatening negro face to replace tired Juan Williams.
Hopefully he won't be such a reflexive dunce.

Forum List

Back