Judaism 101

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California

Most non-Jews know very little about Judaism. That's because there are only 15 million Jews worldwide.

Here's another academic source written by an Israeli professor who happens to be the undisputed expert in his field and the son of a former chief rabbi of Rome. It's the unauthorized English translation of the first edition. The original Italian edition was recalled and destroyed shortly after release and the hastily issued second was written to save himself after the safety of his career, reputation, and life came under question.

Last edited:
Jewry 101- I care not who has the power, give me the money - that was I can buy power from weak, corrupt power brokers who will sell their mother for a buck-

Jewry 101- I care not who has the power, give me the money - that was I can buy power from weak, corrupt power brokers who will sell their mother for a buck-
I know hundreds of Jews and none of them are like that.As a matter of fact, the Jews I know don't lie and most of the Gentiles I know lie all the time.

Why, in your own words, do you think that antisemitism is, in theirs, "the world's oldest hatred?" Why do you think the same stereotypes and the same eventual treatment comes up anywhere they've settled in recorded history? Do you subscribe to their narrative that it's a viral mental illness? Or could it be the natural consequence of their consistent behavior as a people?

"The jew will tell you what happened to him, but he won't tell you why."

I know hundreds of Jews and none of them are like that.As a matter of fact, the Jews I know don't lie and most of the Gentiles I know lie all the time.
The right wing lies even more than that.

So why is it incumbent on most people to know anything about so few people?

because the subject is remarkably interesting.
To a few people.

Me? I think the interesting part of their history is their transition from a priesthood to a parliament.

If you had even the slightest concept of the actual nature of that "priesthood" to which
you refer and the actual form of the government back in the day, you would not make the --sorry to say---the idiot comment above. The israeli parliament, today, is based
far more on the SANHEDRIN of the past----than on the "priests" of the Temple. Your
sunday school education is SHINING FORTH

To a few people.

Me? I think the interesting part of their history is their transition from a priesthood to a parliament.

If you had even the slightest concept of the actual nature of that "priesthood" to which
you refer and the actual form of the government back in the day, you would not make the --sorry to say---the idiot comment above. The israeli parliament, today, is based
far more on the SANHEDRIN of the past----than on the "priests" of the Temple. Your
You know the Jews once had a priesthood. Now their country has a parliament.

You know that, right?

To a few people.

Why did Jews create a State of Israel instead of a State Judea?
I don't know. I don't have much of an interest in the modern state of Israel. No more interest than in any other foreign country.

To a few people.

You know that, right?

you know that the sanhedrin was NOT MADE UP OF "priests"------you know that, RIGHT?
The "college of cardinals" which fixes
CANON LAW---is made of "priests"----therein lies your confusion. The college of cardinals is
based on the ancient roman senate.

To a few people.

You know that, right?

you know that the sanhedrin was NOT MADE UP OF "priests"------you know that, RIGHT?
So? Did I say they were?

There isn't an important difference between Nordicism, Creativity, Black Power, and Judaism. The ADL is really just the KKK with a different interest group, more wealth and power, and much better PR.

Forum List

Back