Judge calls out Trump’s inaction on Jan 6

You mean standing idly by while an angry mob attacks the Capitol in your name is “virtue signaling”?
No, retard. Virtue signaling like you turds do over it, acting as if you're so concerned over an "insurrection" that had no firearms and police ushering the "insurrectionists" into the building.

Well he once used the word peacefully "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard." around 18 minutes in. But his speech was over an hour and 10 minutes.
The length of the speech is irrelevant. It's the content that matters.

^ Still making no sense.

See my previous comments. :)
Your past comments are lies which is why you can't show how Pelosi prevented additional protection for the Capitol. She didn't. You're lying.

Last edited:
The Democrats yearned for chaos and death, and they got it.

Democrats: Deranged Nazis.

And yet, the number of Democrats to reject additional support is still the same as the number of Republicans. 1 Democrat, 1 Republican. So who knows why you blame Democrats? :cuckoo:

^ Projection.
Try harder, Peewee. Such a weak response is just sad.

Your past comments are lies which is why you can't show how Pelosi prevented additional protection for the Capitol. She didn't. You're lying.
Democrats crave chaos and death.

They got their wish on January 6.

And yet, the number of Democrats to reject additional support is still the same as the number of Republicans. 1 Democrat, 1 Republican. So who knows why you blame Democrats? :cuckoo:

Try harder, Peewee. Such a weak response is just sad.
Democrats: Deranged Nazis.

Democrats crave chaos and death.

They got their wish on January 6.
LOL

Pretty ironic perspective given it was Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists who stormed the Capitol, beating the shit out of police along the way.

He said/she said.

Democrats: More dangerous than Nazis.
LOL

Uh, no, it's not a he said/she said thing. Pelosi is Speaker of the House. The Speaker of the House is not involved with Capitol security issues. You lied which is why you wouldn't post proof that she prevented additional protection for Congress -- because you couldn't.

LOL

Pretty ironic perspective given it was Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists who stormed the Capitol, beating the shit out of police along the way.
The Democrats ARE depraved/deranged Nazis, yes.

LOL

Uh, no, it's not a he said/she said thing. Pelosi is Speaker of the House. The Speaker of the House is not involved with Capitol security issues. You lied which is why you wouldn't post proof that she prevented additional protection for Congress -- because you couldn't.
Lots of bad information from you, but I think I see the problem.

While it's mostly a he said/she said situation, you've chosen to gobble up every insane lie the MSM has told about Trump for the last 5 years as though it were demented rapist Biden's shriveled cock.

On the other hand, I'm not a drooling idiot who believes whatever a deranged Nazi cult tells me.

I hope this clarifies things for you, and best of luck escaping the cult. :)

Don't be so hard on yourself.

You CAN escape the deranged Nazi cult that is the Democrat Party.

:)
LOL

Speaking of derangement, show me again where Pelosi prevented additional protection for Congress...

:lmao:

Forum List

Back