Judge hold trump in contempt for failing to turn over documents

His attorney has stated to that judge that they have ALREADY complied with his order. It sounds like someone told the court there were damning documents in specific file cabinets. Since there were no job-related communications that weren't digitally backed up, how is a judge going to prove such documents ever existed to begin with?
Funny how the judge disagrees, isn't it?

Isn't it interesting that everyone that has jumped aboard using the Ukraine flag as their avatar turns out to be a douchebag?! :smoke:

I find it interesting that the US Navy flies those same colors.

efcc0146c070b63f91f6db784ca5b1a4.jpg

6. Trump will not comply, he has lawyers who can eat this judge up.

Taking on a judge on the New York Supreme Court isn't a wise move. Especially when they still have a tolling agreement they would wish enforced.

His attorney has stated to that judge that they have ALREADY complied with his order. It sounds like someone told the court there were damning documents in specific file cabinets. Since there were no job-related communications that weren't digitally backed up, how is a judge going to prove such documents ever existed to begin with?
They stated they already complied by proclaiming they looked for the documents really really hard, but they just couldn't find them. Officer, I am looking for my driver's license really really hard, but I just can't find them. You have a nice day and I am going to drive away now.

Yep, the corrupt Democrats are abusing their power with the government agencies
The NY AG is using the courts as her political weapon just like it is done in banana republics.
The amazing thing is that the Psycho Woksters scream that Trump is "destroying our democracy" when it is actually the dirty Democrats who are doing it.

What you fail to grasp is that they are following evidence that Trump illegally manipulated the values of his properties in order to defraud either the banks, the country tax collectors, or both.

Forum List

Back