Judge hold trump in contempt for failing to turn over documents

It's simply a headline intended to get people talking about that woman's case that has been collapsing and going nowhere.
If they can't destroy the man in court....they'll try to destroy him over social-media.
Not destroying anything. I think he loves the attention, and like I said, I don't think it costs him much, personally.

He still did not have the authority to do that. The beginning of a really of a glaring disregard for the rule of law that continues today.
True but he was allowed to do it imagine the uproar if it had said she would be charged.

This was a NY Supreme Court Judge. The only place left to go, as far as I know, is the USSC. But trump will try every dirty trick in the book to run the clock out. Because he is sub-human.

This was a NY Supreme Court Judge. The only place left to go, as far as I know, is the USSC. But trump will try every dirty trick in the book to run the clock out. Because he is sub-human.
"no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case,"

So its a wacko Dimmer judge who makes up the law, thanks for clarifying

Forum List

Back