Judge Joe Brown says Kamala is a Corrupt Witch...She had sex with NBA Player and Chief Deputy DA to move along ranks.

Freedomisneverfree

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2021
Judge Joe Brown says Kamala is a corrupt witch. He said he met her father and Kamala is not black. Judge Brown talks about all the perks including a BMW that WIlly got this witch....He said she screwed an NBA player and a she started screwing the Deputy Chief DA. Brown says she is a piece of sh*t

Judge Joe Brown says Kamala is a corrupt witch. He said he met her father and Kamala is not black. Judge Brown talks about all the perks including a BMW that WIlly got this witch....He said she screwed an NBA player and a she started screwing the Deputy Chief DA. Brown says she is a piece of sh*t

Damn, Joe Brown has aged.

I guess I have too.

She might be even a worse example than Biden for who we should be presenting as a Presidential Candidate. Black Left Wing MSNBC host Simone Sanders hated working for Kamala and quit. It was so bad, Simone said "Ma'am after working for you I may NEVER work for another woman.".

How many of you had sex that you should not have had.

Trump had it with most of the whores of Atlantic City.
But if he did sleep with a few women, it was not to climb ranks. There is something "prostitutional" and "slutty" about Kamala sleeping around for cars, favors, jobs. Judge Joe watched her get hired simply by banging someone. He dealt with her in court too and saw her sleaziness which he did not tolerate. Joe was one of the first African American Judges. He finds offense that Indian Kamala (which she called herself) now calls herself black.

Forum List

Back