Judge Judy destroys liberal.

Judge Judy Destroys Mother Of Five Video Break.com

Gotta love Judge Judy. If only all our Judges had her common sense.

Judge Judy? What is that? A television show? My, my....try reading a book or magazine and I guarantee you'll post about more interesting things.

I read for or five books a week. And I dont watch TV other than football and the news.

So what's the 5 books you read this week? Quick, Sarah, I'm recording this.

I found "Judge Judy" wedged in their with game shows and soap operas.

Hey dumbass!! If you'll notice that clip came from the internet.

I almost missed this one. It's spelled "four". Hilarious. But politicians like Louie Gohmert love you.

You seem to have a typo of your own there dipshit.
And if you must know I'm currently reading Lost in Shangri-la by Micthell Zuckoff.
True story about a plane crash during world war two on the island of New Guinea.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Judge Judy? What is that? A television show? My, my....try reading a book or magazine and I guarantee you'll post about more interesting things.

I read for or five books a week. And I dont watch TV other than football and the news.

I almost missed this one. It's spelled "four". Hilarious. But politicians like Louie Gohmert love you.

Hilarious that you attempt to play grammar cop not 5 posts after you wrote THIS

Either the sentence is grammatically incorrect, OR you used their where you should have used there.

Gotta love the self ownage.

Judge Judy Destroys Mother Of Five Video Break.com

Gotta love Judge Judy. If only all our Judges had her common sense.

Whats the matter? You red faced?

• Thanks

Either the sentence is grammatically incorrect, OR you used their where you should have used there.

And HearWeGoAgain STILL hasn't listed the 5 books he's red this weak.

You got me....I haven't "red" any books lately.

• Thanks

I'm read-faced. And I bet you don't read anything besides your own posts on this bored.

Finally, you admit the trooth. You don't reed. You just watch Judge Judy on t.v.

I'm read-faced. And I bet you don't read anything besides your own posts on this bored.

You make me bored thats for sure.

Finally, you admit the trooth. You don't reed. You just watch Judge Judy on t.v.

Love it...now she's trying to pretend her spelling error was on purpose.
Weak sauce there Gertrude...

• Thanks

And if you must know I'm currently reading Lost in Shangri-la by Micthell Zuckoff.
True story about a plane crash during world war two on the island of New Guinea.

Read that one already. It gets slow in the middle, so you should be able to keep up just phine. So name the other four.

Name the other four books you read in the last week. Diversion doesn't become you.

Oh, I'll let you off easy....It's all in black and white now and you've been outed for the pretentious unibrow that you are.

Go back to daytime television where all you have to do is guess the next vowel or what is behind Door No. 2.

I love Judge Judy! I think I've seen every episode. I put her on in the kitchen while I am prepping for dinner. Never miss it.

Read that one already. It gets slow in the middle, so you should be able to keep up just phine. So name the other four.

This one ought to warm your leftist heart.
I've been a subscriber to National Geographic(and a donor) for over forty years.
And I of course read Guns and Ammo to offset Nat Geo.
I've read all of of Stephen Kings stuff and all of Ayn Rands. About the only thing I haven't read is the Bible because I haven't gotten around to it.
Seriously though,what is your fascination with what I read?

Name the other four books you read in the last week. Diversion doesn't become you.

You want the whole Kindle library?

I love Judge Judy! I think I've seen every episode. I put her on in the kitchen while I am prepping for dinner. Never miss it.

Not that big of a fan but I do find that I agree with her the times I have watched.
She appears to be common sense all the way.

Level headed, firm, funny, and fair. My favorite qualities in a person.

Forum List

Back