🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Judge Orders Christian to pay Homo for using “Inappropriate” Bible verse

Why don't you post it as a rebuttal and stop whining?
This thread is a whine.

What id be doing......is "counter whining" if a discussion is "whining" at all, lady gun slinger.

Worthy of note.....this is not even in the united fucking states.

Get a life.

I don't take direction from lowly left loons, understand this, loon
I dont give a fuck 2 ways about ya, LGS. Youre a sad specimen to me. Im just here to burn your feelers underneath the magnifying glass cu youre so shill and negative all the time, you deserve it.

Awww you butt hrt little one? Now stay on point, your childish insults are....well childish
Ohhhh! Got me! Last word last word!

Dork

Childish little troll, off to iggy you go.

What the fuck!!!!? So...if you are debating a person...and you hurt their feelings...they can sue and win money for "emotional distress"???

This will.never stand. A judge cant rule a monetary award...based on that judge disagreeing with which Bible verse was appropriate in a religious debate. Talk about separation of church and state.

Cant believe the homo was so immature to take on a court case over it.
you're gonna go with that ?

This thread is a whine.

What id be doing......is "counter whining" if a discussion is "whining" at all, lady gun slinger.

Worthy of note.....this is not even in the united fucking states.

Get a life.

I don't take direction from lowly left loons, understand this, loon
I dont give a fuck 2 ways about ya, LGS. Youre a sad specimen to me. Im just here to burn your feelers underneath the magnifying glass cu youre so shill and negative all the time, you deserve it.

Awww you butt hrt little one? Now stay on point, your childish insults are....well childish
Ohhhh! Got me! Last word last word!

Dork

Childish little troll, off to iggy you go.
U mad cuz i figured out your retread name?

Lololzzz

This is how they use the homo lobby to subvert religious freedom and freedom of speech...and it's the primary reason people like me objected to hate speech laws and the laws that provide them special marriage rights.
Does this mean we can sue muslims for using verses about killing infidels?

What is a Christian doing even talking to a gay? Shun them. Ostracize them. Don't talk to them.

What the fuck!!!!? So...if you are debating a person...and you hurt their feelings...they can sue and win money for "emotional distress"???

This will.never stand. A judge cant rule a monetary award...based on that judge disagreeing with which Bible verse was appropriate in a religious debate. Talk about separation of church and state.

Cant believe the homo was so immature to take on a court case over it.
It is the UK, after all.

Be interesting to know what was actually said.

Though some frivolous lawsuits succeed, even though most are dismissed before they reach court.

Just like the Westboro Baptist "Church" is allowed to preach despicable hate in the U.S., so would this pathetic "preacher." But it happened in the UK and they don't have a 1st amendment like we do. Interestingly, the UK's "National Secular Society" has taken the side of the preacher. That this is a threat to free speech. Which I agree with. Though apparently "numerous" complaints about this "preacher" reported that his words were particularly disgusting which makes me feel little sympathy for him.

National Secular Society - Street preacher fined for using abusive language after quoting Leviticus

Last edited:
Leviticus 20 is soo easy to debate. The gay fellow should not had debated him if he did not know about the bible. All he had to do was refer to the New Testament. And if not that, use Leviticus 20 against the preacher because he convienantly left out a lot of the other parts. Dumb on the gay fellows part. Because if we did use Leviticus 20 as some type of law I am pretty sure at least 100 million Americans would be put to death....lol

some of you keep saying it happened in the UK ?
any of you ever been there?
there's a park in London where every kind of debate goes on every day...
that would never happen here!
my guess is the evangelist is attempting to get free advertising for his coven.

I got Baptist coming to my door, I tell them I'm a RC and they tell me how I'm not saved. The nice Mormon boys don't do that though. If people want to listen to a sermon they can go to a church or a seminar or hey turn on TV, but two days ago there were several men walking around in my neighborhood knocking on doors, which needs to come to a stop.

I got Baptist coming to my door, I tell them I'm a RC and they tell me how I'm not saved. The nice Mormon boys don't do that though. If people want to listen to a sermon they can go to a church or a seminar or hey turn on TV, but two days ago there were several men walking around in my neighborhood knocking on doors, which needs to come to a stop.
the JW's invade my Neighborhood weekly if you want to get them to stop just answer the door naked ...works every time !

I already have the capability to phase out, and stop listening - which you can develop easily after going to hours of dull university lectures.

So a few Mormons, I am good, unless they go on for three hours - in which case, there usually is a bathroom to escape to.

If people swear, curse, or scream at me, then I don't react. Unless they encroach my personal space and won't leave me alone - for that, there are the police.

you claimed that you gave up the RC church----why do you lie and claim that you are RC? why are you ashamed of your real affiliations? I am a jew---born of jewish parents-------see? easy... I never feel a NEED to lie about it

Forum List

Back