🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Judge Orders Christian to pay Homo for using “Inappropriate” Bible verse

The homo set the Christian up, then they wonder why people are getting sick of their shit

Judge Orders Christian To Pay Homosexual For Using “Inappropriate” Bible Verse

Christian Concern reports that Michael Overd was unjustly ordered by District Judge Shamim Ahmed Qureshi to pay a homosexual “victim” compensation of nearly $1,800 for causing him “emotional pain.”

What was Overd’s crime? It all began when he was approached by the homosexual for a biblical debate to which Overd obliged, unknowingly walking right into a trap.

“My motivation for preaching the gospel is my love for Jesus Christ and my deep concern for people who do not know His great love and are heading towards an eternity separated from God,” Overd passionately expressed.

But Judge Qureshi didn’t see Overd’s quoting scripture as a good thing or legal right for that matter.

Judge Qureshi told Overd that he should not have referred to Leviticus chapter 20 in making his point, reasoning that the lengthy chapter mentions that the law of the land in those times was death for homosexuals. Instead, Qureshi said that he should have used Leviticus 18, which the judge thinks is a much more semantically kinder warning to homosexuals.

Judge Orders Christian To Pay Homosexual For Using Inappropriate Bible Verse

First Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.[1]

Seems this happened in the UK, a vital piece of information missing from the OP.
Isn't that why the Pilgrims came to America......to escape religious-prostitution?

He was a street preacher and they are the worst. The Homo as you called him probably got sick of being told what a sinner he was and approached him, I'd like to see the other side of the story.
If the homo didn't like what the preacher told him he shouldn't have asked. So much for free speech with that stupid judge.

The homo set the Christian up, then they wonder why people are getting sick of their shit

Christian Concern reports that Michael Overd was unjustly ordered by District Judge Shamim Ahmed Qureshi to pay a homosexual “victim” compensation of nearly $1,800 for causing him “emotional pain.”

What was Overd’s crime? It all began when he was approached by the homosexual for a biblical debate to which Overd obliged, unknowingly walking right into a trap.

“My motivation for preaching the gospel is my love for Jesus Christ and my deep concern for people who do not know His great love and are heading towards an eternity separated from God,” Overd passionately expressed.

But Judge Qureshi didn’t see Overd’s quoting scripture as a good thing or legal right for that matter.

Judge Qureshi told Overd that he should not have referred to Leviticus chapter 20 in making his point, reasoning that the lengthy chapter mentions that the law of the land in those times was death for homosexuals. Instead, Qureshi said that he should have used Leviticus 18, which the judge thinks is a much more semantically kinder warning to homosexuals.

First Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.[1]

Seems this happened in the UK, a vital piece of information missing from the OP.

It's in the article and someone else already noted it was in the UK...

While nearly 60 percent of residents in the U.K. identify themselves as Christian, the bellowing 2 percent of gays in the region are so demanding that the whopping majority doesn’t stand a chance.

As such, a London judge has made an example of a Christian street preacher after he simply made reference to biblical scripture that “offended” someone who disagreed.

He was a street preacher and they are the worst. The Homo as you called him probably got sick of being told what a sinner he was and approached him, I'd like to see the other side of the story.
If the homo didn't like what the preacher told him he shouldn't have asked. So much for free speech with that stupid judge.

Free speech doesn't exist in the UK. They are not a Western nation.

While nearly 60 percent of residents in the U.K. identify themselves as Christian, the bellowing 2 percent of gays in the region are so demanding that the whopping majority doesn’t stand a chance.

As such, a London judge has made an example of a Christian street preacher after he simply made reference to biblical scripture that “offended” someone who disagreed.

Those Christians will once again be put in a position where they have to flee for religious liberty, just like the Puritans and the Catholics in Ireland. History will repeat itself because the UK always has been, and always will be, a tyrant who crushes the rights of its victims.

Free speech doesn't exist in the UK. They are not a Western nation.
True

This is what the left has in store for us........it's just that messy Constitution and Democracy standing in their way.

Isn't that why the Pilgrims came to America......to escape religious-prostitution?

Anglicans were an oppressive religion, afflicting Protestants and Catholics alike with their fake religion fabricated on the whim of a king. The See of Canterbury has never been a legitimate arm of Christianity and has from the beginning, been a tool of Satan.

Leviticus 20 is soo easy to debate. The gay fellow should not had debated him if he did not know about the bible. All he had to do was refer to the New Testament. And if not that, use Leviticus 20 against the preacher because he convienantly left out a lot of the other parts. Dumb on the gay fellows part. Because if we did use Leviticus 20 as some type of law I am pretty sure at least 100 million Americans would be put to death....lol
I, as a Christian, would have sent the preacher to James 2:10 and schooled him on what Jesus taught.

So you would have labored to convince him that Jesus contradicted himself by teaching homosexuality was ok when in fact he taught it was an abomination on Mt. Sinai. Got it.
Nope not at all, forgiveness perhaps, and not to judge. As far as Leviticus 20 goes God hates divorce and those that commit adultery should be put to death, not only gays but so as I said perhaps 100 million Americans most likely more then that should be put to death. You cannot claim just gay people if your going to quote that verse and anyone who divorces and marries again should be put to death because that is adultery, Like I said before, you guys pick and choose what to follow, and convienantly forget the sins you commit.

Besides the fact the New Testament trumps the Old Testament so unless your Jewish you really should not be quoting verses that is obsolete due to Jesus's sacrifice.

I got Baptist coming to my door, I tell them I'm a RC and they tell me how I'm not saved. The nice Mormon boys don't do that though. If people want to listen to a sermon they can go to a church or a seminar or hey turn on TV, but two days ago there were several men walking around in my neighborhood knocking on doors, which needs to come to a stop.
Politely ask them to leave, and when they do, post a sign saying uninvited guests are not welcome. If they ignore the sign, you can call the authorities and have them removed. You do have options.

A sign reading: "DANGER-TRAINED ATTACK DOGS" might work better.

Dumbass the US constitution doesn't cover the U.K.

Hey dumb ass, the homo approached the preacher looking for a debate. You fail
Why dont you seek out and post the other side of the story?

Like.. you know, read the actual grievance.

Why don't you post it as a rebuttal and stop whining?
This thread is a whine.

What id be doing......is "counter whining" if a discussion is "whining" at all, lady gun slinger.

Worthy of note.....this is not even in the united fucking states.

Get a life.
Not even in the U.S. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Fail thread.

I got Baptist coming to my door, I tell them I'm a RC and they tell me how I'm not saved. The nice Mormon boys don't do that though. If people want to listen to a sermon they can go to a church or a seminar or hey turn on TV, but two days ago there were several men walking around in my neighborhood knocking on doors, which needs to come to a stop.
Oh I have so much fun with them when they come to my door.

Not. In. The. U.S.

Plenty of religious prostitution in the US. Just turn on the TV on any Sunday morning.

What the fuck!!!!? So...if you are debating a person...and you hurt their feelings...they can sue and win money for "emotional distress"???

This will.never stand. A judge cant rule a monetary award...based on that judge disagreeing with which Bible verse was appropriate in a religious debate. Talk about separation of church and state.

Cant believe the homo was so immature to take on a court case over it.

Homosexuals aren't really people in the sense of possessing a charter of morality that you and I can understand. Right and wrong mean nothing to them, and the rights of others mean even less. There's a reason God commands us to abstain from homosexuality, not only because of the intrinsic evil of the lifestyle, but the moral bankruptcy that accompanies it.

Check it out.

There's religious prostitution? Well, most likely.....every Sunday.

Those Christians will once again be put in a position where they have to flee for religious liberty, just like the Puritans and the Catholics in Ireland. History will repeat itself because the UK always has been, and always will be, a tyrant who crushes the rights of its victims.
Yeah...the Puritans were sure into religious liberty alright.......:rolleyes:

Should have known soon as I read it,it was somewhere that doesn't care for free speech. England is going down he toilet bowl of history. So much rich history and culture down the drain...

Should have known soon as I read it,it was somewhere that doesn't care for free speech. England is going down he toilet bowl of history. So much rich history and culture down the drain...
When has the UK EVER had free speech?

Forum List

Back