Judge Orders Employees at Devin Nunes Family’s Dairy Farm to Produce Citizenship Documents Following Attorney’s ‘Puzzling and Troubling’ Explanation A

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Nunes shouldn't have sued Esquire.

Now it looks like his family is going to be in trouble for knowingly hiring undocumented workers on their dairy farm.

The judge has ordered documents from at least one employee.

Now it looks like his family is going to be in trouble for knowingly hiring undocumented workers on their dairy farm.

Did Nunes' cow rat them out?

There are illegals on every farm and ranch in California and every McDonald's hotel and restaurant....sounds like singling out a political rival to me...
That's exactly right... But... I'm ok with it... Because it's beyond retarded to do this... I think that opening that pandora's box at this time is going to really blow up. But hey... It's against the law...

There are illegals on every farm and ranch in California and every McDonald's hotel and restaurant....sounds like singling out a political rival to me...
The dairy farm is in Iowa..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
And he lives in Fresno CA.....so what?....there are illegals on every ranch and farm in Iowa too....
The dairy farm is in Iowa and you were going on about illegals on every farm and ranch in California...... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

BTW, read that article when it came out....the Nunes actually had people following that reporter.

Do you have any sort of evidence of that?

Sounds to me like the worker is pleading the fifth because he provided his employer a bogus I-9.

If the worker is undocumented, this would be evidence that the employer didn't know it.

Last edited:
And he lives in Fresno CA.....so what?....there are illegals on every ranch and farm in Iowa too....
The dairy farm is in Iowa and you were going on about illegals on every farm and ranch in California...... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
there are illegals on every ranch and farm in Iowa too....

The dairy farm is in Iowa....:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You really are one slow mother fucker. You only brought up the about illegals in California in defense of Nunes farm...which isn't there.

So that makes it OK then, right?

Sorry but you can't ask for a person's citizenship, not in a census, and not even when voting!

Besides, you democrats like our illegal aliens, they're all related to you!

You really are one slow mother fucker. You only brought up the about illegals in California in defense of Nunes farm...which isn't there.
Speaking of slow. Comparisons aren’t something you and fat bodecea comprehend are they?

Sorry but you can't ask for a person's citizenship, not in a census, and not even when voting!

Besides, you democrats like our illegal aliens, they're all related to you!
It's called e-verify and employers use it to verify citizenship. Unless you're a hypocritical Republicans and the rubes are willing to let it go when it hits home.

Forum List

Back