Judge Orders Employees at Devin Nunes Family’s Dairy Farm to Produce Citizenship Documents Following Attorney’s ‘Puzzling and Troubling’ Explanation A

There are illegals on every farm and ranch in California and every McDonald's hotel and restaurant....sounds like singling out a political rival to me...
The dairy farm is in Iowa..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
And he lives in Fresno CA.....so what?....there are illegals on every ranch and farm in Iowa too....
You really are one slow mother fucker. You only brought up the about illegals in California in defense of Nunes farm...which isn't there.
Speaking of slow. Comparisons aren’t something you and fat bodecea comprehend are they?
California has nothing to do with this, why the need for a comparison?
Devin stayed in California while his family pulled up the family "assets" and moved to Iowa quite a while ago.

it looks like his family is going to be in trouble for knowingly hiring undocumented workers on their dairy farm.
How can you prove the “knowingly” part?

If the workers claim to be citizens its not the farmets fault for hiring them

There are illegals on every farm and ranch in California and every McDonald's hotel and restaurant....sounds like singling out a political rival to me...

You should have read the article.

If you had you would have known the facts.

The magazine Esquire wrote an article about the fact that Nunes dad and brother's dairy farm in Iowa has undocumented workers.

Nunes sued the paper. No one went after Nunes. No government agency was looking at his family dairy farm in Iowa.

This is the court case for the lawsuit that Nunes filed on Esquire Magazine.

If Nunes had not done that, there would be no court case and no judge would be demanding documents.

Nunes brought all this on himself by suing Esquire Magazine.

And he lives in Fresno CA.....so what?....there are illegals on every ranch and farm in Iowa too....
You really are one slow mother fucker. You only brought up the about illegals in California in defense of Nunes farm...which isn't there.
Speaking of slow. Comparisons aren’t something you and fat bodecea comprehend are they?

It's incredible.

Why should anyone be required to put up a link to support their post if people aren't going to read it?

If the lazy conservatives had actually read the article they wouldn't be making such fools of themselves now.

Some want to jump in, personal attack, and be verbally abusive without even knowing what the topic is about. Very Karen-like.

I have a hard time having sympathy for him.

After the cluster fuck that was the Trump era? Every and all conservatives should know, the law applies only to those in the Republican party, and it will be used as a political weapon.

. . . and of course, the law will not be applied to any leftists. . .

This should, at this point, be self-evident. This is the way all tyrannical authoritarian regimes start. . .
I seriously doubt if libs will deport the illegal aliens

This is just partisan political harassment

After the cluster fuck that was the Trump era? Every and all conservatives should know, the law applies only to those in the Republican party, and it will be used as a political weapon.

This should, at this point, be self-evident. This is the way all tyrannical authoritarian regimes start. . .

Wouldn't have to deport people if Republicans didn't keep hiring them.

The article is known as pointing out hypocrisy. The article is pointing out something I've said for a long time. Republicans don't really want to address illegals because business thinks they need them and what business wants, business gets.
. . . and DNC elites are just the same. They want them in for votes, but don't want to prosecute business as well or illegals as well.

All of them are on the dole of their stake holders.

The whole damn system is corrupt and run by money and votes.

Big Ag isn't partisan, it is NOT "republican," it will hire illegals, and grease the palms of both parties to get what it wants.

As will Wall Street, Big pharma, Silicon Valley, and all the other industries.

Don't pretend the DNC is any better than the GOP, they are both corrupt.

We have an illegal migrant problem because the elites don't want to fix it, it isn't in the interest of corporate America, or the globalists.

. . . and those who represent the poor, have a delusion that bringing more folks that need social programs will get them more votes. They are sorely mistaken if they think bringing in more family oriented Catholics, to a nation pushing identity politics and queer culture will necessarily net them more votes. . .

Wouldnt have to deport people if Republicans didn't keep hiring them.
Why should illegals leave if they cant find a job?

Libs are committed to feeding everyone whether they work or not

Big Ag isn't partisan, it is NOT "republican," it will hire illegals, and grease the palms of both parties to get what it wants.

We have an illegal migrant problem because the elites don't want to fix it, it isn't in the interest of corporate America, or the globalists.

. . . and those who represent the poor, have a delusion that bringing more folks that need social programs will get them more votes. They are sorely mistaken if they think bringing in more family oriented Catholics, to a nation pushing identity politics and queer culture will necessarily net them more votes. . .

Oh really? Ever been in areas where "Big Ag" is? Trump signs everywhere...and Republican districts.

Oh really? Ever been in areas where "Big Ag" is? Trump signs everywhere...and Republican districts
Naturally liberals cant understand how anyone would put the best interests of America above their own situation

Farmers would agree to a guest worker program that did not involve entire families who plan to take roots

The article is known as pointing out hypocrisy. The article is pointing out something I've said for a long time. Republicans don't really want to address illegals because business thinks they need them and what business wants, business gets.
. . . and DNC elites are just the same. They want them in for votes, but don't want to prosecute business as well or illegals as well.

All of them are on the dole of their stake holders.

The whole damn system is corrupt and run by money and votes.

Illegals can not vote. There has not been a single investigation that show they have.

Now do the Democrats want to address the issue of employers hiring illegals? No, but they also aren't the ones who pretend to be so gung ho to address the issue.

No, but they also aren't the ones who pretend to be so gung ho to address the issue.
You confuse the corrupt GOP swamp rats in washington with the republican base that does want a stop to the illegal alien invasion

. . . Not everyone is a lefty or a righty. . . some? Believe it or not, just want to do their jobs. :cool:

Those idiot Nunes boys never learn -
Do they? :lol:

1624119542849.jpeg

BTW....California's Central Valley (Nunes' district) is heavily Republican....we drove thru there on 99 just last weekend, they've still got their trump signs up.
Lol! I drove through much of rural Oregon a month after Donnie lost.
Not only were the signs still up, I saw 3 Rump parades!!

Oh really? Ever been in areas where "Big Ag" is? Trump signs everywhere...and Republican districts.
You really don't know much how politics work, do you?

Sure, for those areas. But those areas are a lost cause anyway, they have little to do with the actual operations, there a many many other folks beside just big Ag in those areas.

Most elections are decided in the cities and suburbs though, aren't they?

And how are those influenced and decided by?

Eh? PACs and Super PACs.

And do those operate on mind tricks or partisan loyalties? :dunno:

Nope, only money.

So yeah, the workers and managers on those corporate farms might be Trump supporters. .. . but the corporate owners, they will donate to whomever promises to give them the subsidies and favors that will pad the bottoms line, including laying off deporting their labor force. . .

. . and thus, the PACs and SuperPACs get their funding, which in turn influence the urban and suburban voters to. . . you know, do their thing, regardless of whom the rural voter is voting for.

Forum List

Back