Biden Targets Florida And Texas

Exactly how does Florida deport anyone? Didn't you get the memo? They can't!
Fuel the plane up and send it back where it came from.... if they can't then lock the people up until their asylum hearing....
I'm getting a little sick of people saying we can't do this or that while the left breaks every rule and law that gets in their way...

Yeah, that too.

I was down in Texas and saw with my own two eyeballs a campaign commercial for HRC. It was bizarre.

I’d be giddy as a schoolgirl if they flipped Texas and Florida. Its moving in that direction but this ain’t the year.
If not, then Florida and Texas are rigged. I'm telling you, we should win every swing state easily and even some red states like Tennessee, Alabama, Texas, Florida.

I don't think the Democrats want us to get too comfortable but there is no way Trump is going to win. No way him in court is making him more appealing to voters.

I'll tell you what. The media, if they are liberal, needs to do a better job explaining what laws Trump broke because right now it seems like a circus.

Pecker is on trial today. LOL.

The sad thing is the Supreme Court may help Don delay the other 3 more important trials until after the election. Which is bullshit because those are the more important trials. And come on Supreme's. How long does it take you to tell Don no he is not above the law?

Fuel the plane up and send it back where it came from.... if they can't then lock the people up until their asylum hearing....
I'm getting a little sick of people saying we can't do this or that while the left breaks every rule and law that gets in their way...
The courts would say that is illegal. That is why they don't. I don't like it either, but that's the way our constitution is written.

If not, then Florida and Texas are rigged. I'm telling you, we should win every swing state easily and even some red states like Tennessee, Alabama, Texas, Florida.

I don't think the Democrats want us to get too comfortable but there is no way Trump is going to win. No way him in court is making him more appealing to voters.

I'll tell you what. The media, if they are liberal, needs to do a better job explaining what laws Trump broke because right now it seems like a circus.

Pecker is on trial today. LOL.

The sad thing is the Supreme Court may help Don delay the other 3 more important trials until after the election. Which is bullshit because those are the more important trials. And come on Supreme's. How long does it take you to tell Don no he is not above the law?
If the nation acted rationally, Biden would have a 50 state sweep against a 91 X indicted sexual predator.

But we all know the red states are anything but rational. I don’t think it’s rigging...it’s conditioning. I struggle to explain it because I haven’t ever been so weak minded to accept that some bearded guy on a cloud controls my life or that--if I do believe that the bearded guy is there--he favors the sexual predator over a dedicated public servant who has been around for 50 years.

The hilarious thing about those 2 states--Florida and Texas--is that the only thing that makes them special is globalization and free trade...two things that the GOP is 100% against. They’re just too dumb to realize the hypocrisy.

Walk us through that.... Lets say someone is from Argentina and shows up at our border....you fly them home to Argentina, right?

What if the airport in Buenos Aires doesn’t let you land? Do you want to just throw the guy out of the plane?

If the nation acted rationally, Biden would have a 50 state sweep against a 91 X indicted sexual predator.

But we all know the red states are anything but rational. I don’t think it’s rigging...it’s conditioning. I struggle to explain it because I haven’t ever been so weak minded to accept that some bearded guy on a cloud controls my life or that--if I do believe that the bearded guy is there--he favors the sexual predator over a dedicated public servant who has been around for 50 years.

The hilarious thing about those 2 states--Florida and Texas--is that the only thing that makes them special is globalization and free trade...two things that the GOP is 100% against. They’re just too dumb to realize the hypocrisy.

Ashley Biden took late showers to avoid her predator daddy....

Just stop

Remember when he said he has cancer and we all just ignored it because Biden does not know what the fuck he is ever talking about.

THE FUCKING POTUS SAID HE HAS CANCER AND WE ALL JUST IGNORED HIM.

The courts would say that is illegal. That is why they don't. I don't like it either, but that's the way our constitution is written.
There are two sides and one side can do whatever they want the other can't do anything... that is a recipe for disaster.... If I were governor of Florida I would ship them off and say take me to court.... just like Texas is starting to do... if we don't push back we will be pushed over....
Some times you have to put it all on the line to achieve anything...

Walk us through that.... Lets say someone is from Argentina and shows up at our border....you fly them home to Argentina, right?

What if the airport in Buenos Aires doesn’t let you land? Do you want to just throw the guy out of the plane?
You grow a pair and tell Venezuela our Brazil that they will let the plane land or else... Biden just lets them write the rules... that is not representing us the American people....
Trump didn't have this problem because he made them deals they could not refuse....

Biden's flush with reelection cash and the gop is not. He's just making sure the gop has to spend in safe states.

There are two sides and one side can do whatever they want the other can't do anything... that is a recipe for disaster.... If I were governor of Florida I would ship them off and say take me to court.... just like Texas is starting to do... if we don't push back we will be pushed over....
Some times you have to put it all on the line to achieve anything...
Sure! Waste your state's taxpayer dollars on a futile gesture. Florida would have to catch them as the state is not notified of these flights.

It is not a speech impediment.

Look at a speech of his from the 1990s.

The man is senile. He is not stuttering as a result of a SPEECH IMPEDIMENT.

Does he also have a walking impediment?

How about a stairs impediment?

How about a TRUTH IMPEDIMENT? He said he took the train over the Key Bridge….a bridge that NEVER HAD TRAIN TRACKS.

WHY DOESNT HE STUTTER IN THE 1990s, 2000s, and 2010s?

Show me a speech from the 1990s where he stutters.
You've lost your mind. I can't wait to see you after the first trump conviction. Your local authorities should probably be notified.

The other thing that makes Florida special is it's a vacation destination for rich people all over the world. Europe, Arab world, Russians, Canadians, Australians, South Americans all go to Florida for vacation.

I would lower taxes too if I governed a state that had the tourism dollars that Florida has.

You've lost your mind. I can't wait to see you after the first trump conviction. Your local authorities should probably be notified.

Yesterday they were asking

Guilty

Hung Jury

There wasn't even an option for innocent or not guilty. Because we know he's guilty. It's a slam dunk. But will there be one Trumpster on the jury who will refuse to find him guilty?

Despite the obvious evidence?

Before Trump, no former U.S. president had ever been indicted. He’s charged with 91 felony counts across four criminal cases, as well as implicated in a pair of civil suits that could result in huge financial hits.

Trump has pleaded not guilty or denied wrongdoing in each of these cases, and his legal team has sought to dismiss, discredit or delay upcoming trials, including the case about 2020 election interference, which it hoped to move until after Election Day.

The Georgia state charges should be next and should happen this year.

Yesterday they were asking

Guilty

Hung Jury

There wasn't even an option for innocent or not guilty. Because we know he's guilty. It's a slam dunk. But will there be one Trumpster on the jury who will refuse to find him guilty?

Despite the obvious evidence?

Before Trump, no former U.S. president had ever been indicted. He’s charged with 91 felony counts across four criminal cases, as well as implicated in a pair of civil suits that could result in huge financial hits.

Trump has pleaded not guilty or denied wrongdoing in each of these cases, and his legal team has sought to dismiss, discredit or delay upcoming trials, including the case about 2020 election interference, which it hoped to move until after Election Day.

The Georgia state charges should be next and should happen this year.
Fani's done. That case is going nowhere. Atlanta tells the whole tale about GA.

Forum List

Back