Judge sets absurd trial date for Trump case

It is unlikely in the extreme that a massive trial of this magnitude (Constitutionally, politically, historically and legally) will be “ready” for trial that soon. But the judge’s very biased agenda is crystal clear. And it’s unacceptable.

(Since this trial is far more about politics than justice, I chose the politics forum).
Maybe, and this is just a thought, a person shouldn't try to push out motion that tries to delay a court date for more than 2 and a half years.

Maybe it isn't a good idea to rant on your social media account at the judge and the prosecutor the day before appearing before her. After she already warned that doing so would make her move up the trial.

But hey what do I know.

It is unlikely in the extreme that a massive trial of this magnitude (Constitutionally, politically, historically and legally) will be “ready” for trial that soon. But the judge’s very biased agenda is crystal clear. And it’s unacceptable.

(Since this trial is far more about politics than justice, I chose the politics forum).
You are eating out of Trump's hand. What a rube. He claims to be a billionaire. He should have no trouble hiring a small army of attorneys to prepare his defense. Take your whiny bitching elsewhere.

Maybe, and this is just a thought, a person shouldn't try to push out motion that tries to delay a court date for more than 2 and a half years.

Maybe it isn't a good idea to rant on your social media account at the judge and the prosecutor the day before appearing before her. After she already warned that doing so would make her move up the trial.

But hey what do I know.
Amazing how many things point to the sexual abuser's innocence....all that pleading of the Fifty....all that trying to delay court dates....all that crying about persecution....all that talking revenge....

For a start: Trump would likely not continue to pursue America's proxy war against Russia. The obvious downside on that is that America would be forfeiting it's chances on being the world's only superpower into the rest of the 21st. century.

The downside on Trump failing would be an increasing possibility of nuclear war being started by Biden.

We should all believe that Trump is smart enough to understand that Russia will not be defeated!

You'd think that MAGAts would want him proven innocent as quick as possible...........................
More obvious words than these were never written. Trump is trying to use the election as a means to escape accountability for his crimes. So he wants the longest delay possible. Chutkan is hearing none of it.

Don't argue the point with me. You still have roughly half your country's voters to convince. The question is hugely critical for America and the world.

See my comments on the 'consequences' of Trump's success or failure.

Have the discussion!
No. At best trump only has about 1/3 of the voters, but that 1/3 is very loyal and active. I doubt many of them will change their support for any reason. We have to motivate the other 2/3 to actually show up to the polls.

There's no way the prosecution will be ready by march of 2024. :nono:

I say let them say they are, let it go forward, and watch them flop on their faces.

Republicans should just stay home and not bother voting ...

Nope. Find a person committing vote fraud? Hold them till police come for them. But don't let them commit their fraud.

Above all else, America failed to deal with an attempted coup.

That in no way is saying that one side or the other was on the side of right.

For example: The Batista government should have been defeated.

All that is important now is settling the outstanding question!

Where are the patriots who are true believers right to the end? The end is fast approaching for roughly half of the American people!

There's no way the prosecution will be ready by march of 2024. :nono:

I say let them say they are, let it go forward, and watch them flop on their faces.
They're not cosplayers like you clowns. Jack Smith was trying to get the trial date set for Jan. The judge gave Jack more time than he wanted. Fuck around and find out LARPers. 😄

No. At best trump only has about 1/3 of the voters, but that 1/3 is very loyal and active. I doubt many of them will change their support for any reason. We have to motivate the other 2/3 to actually show up to the polls.
You're allowing your country and everything else with it to be risked on Biden being able to walk and talk in public until the election!

I don't warn you with political bias, I speak as a foreigner.

You're allowing your country and everything else with it to be risked on Biden being able to walk and talk in public until the election!

I don't warn you with political bias, I speak as a foreigner.
Biden could very easily get primaried, and if Democrats don't want him, they'll rig those for their preferred candidate.

They really don't care about Democracy.

Forum List

Back