Judge sets absurd trial date for Trump case

LOL She sets the trial the day before Super Tuesday. Could this twatwaffle be any more transparent in her political bias?
If her court is corrupt and biased then the only solution is to take her down at the ballot box.

Excepting other illegal action that certainly doesn't need promoting at this critical time in America's history.

You hope, like a cosplayer, she misspoke because you can't handle reality. Your boy is going to trial on March 4th. Before he can have an opportunity to pardon himself.
Nah. You’re just obtuse.

She didn’t misspeak. She lied. That’s all.

He may eventually end up on trial, but it is silly to assume that it will be on the schedule of that biased judge.

Plus, he can pardon himself, later, anyway.

Biden could very easily get primaried, and if Democrats don't want him, they'll rig those for their preferred candidate.
From a foreigner's POV, Biden being primaried would lower Trump's chances Dook.

(see my comments on how the consequences of either Trump or Biden will play out)

I hope it happens. As long as jurors don’t have a case around Election Day. I’m okay with any calendar that comes up with that.

I prefer all this stuff just take place after Election Day but if they can get it started March of next year. Sure.

My gut says that it gets delayed until the cows come home.

Judges don't set the trial date around the accused's schedule.

Maybe, and this is just a thought, a person shouldn't try to push out motion that tries to delay a court date for more than 2 and a half years.
Maybe lawyers should try to do what is in their client’s best legal interests rather than worrying about the nonsense a fuckup like you has to say.

Nah. You’re just obtuse.

He may eventually end up on trial, but it is silly to assume that it will be on the schedule of that biased judge.

March is good. All the trials should be before the election.

Nah. You’re just obtuse.

I hope you and the rest of the cult have a good suit. We are conducting a funeral.

You are eating out of Trump's hand. What a rube. He claims to be a billionaire. He should have no trouble hiring a small army of attorneys to prepare his defense. Take your whiny bitching elsewhere.
Suck another bag of moldy old cocks.

Nothing I’ve said has a fucking thing to do with how many lawyers he hires or what they charge, you brain dead bitch.

If words written on a message board bother you so much, good. Suffer, ya bitch. 👍

It is unlikely in the extreme that a massive trial of this magnitude (Constitutionally, politically, historically and legally) will be “ready” for trial that soon. But the judge’s very biased agenda is crystal clear. And it’s unacceptable.

(Since this trial is far more about politics than justice, I chose the politics forum).

Well not really. Constitutional questions are decided on appeal. And those can’t really begin until the trial ends. So the sooner the trial ends, the sooner the Constitutional questions can be examined.

Legal questions? None of these laws are new. So the usual questions are can evidence be used, and what testimony is admissible. Those are handled for every case and don’t take decades to consider.

Why not go forward? The sooner it goes the sooner Trump can show how innocent he is. Or do you suggest we deprive Trump of his Constitutional Right to a speedy trial?

If her court is corrupt and biased then the only solution is to take her down at the ballot box.

Excepting other illegal action that certainly doesn't need promoting at this critical time in America's history.
Nope. This garbage will be tied up in appeals until after the election. Broadcasting her blatant political bias was a huge mistake.

That question has already been answered. The trial is about the laws trump broke trying to overturn a fair, legal election which he lost.
False. The trial is all about trying to prevent the GOP from choosing a President of their choice.

Trump broke no laws. The election wasn’t fair. And he had a right to seek to challenge it.

March is good. All the trials should be before the election.
Yes! Absolutely before the election on account of the question on the stolen/honest election needing to be answered!

America's future is at stake!

As a foreigner, I'm not biased either way. I've already given my opinion on the upside and the downside on both of them being successful.

Nope. This garbage will be tied up in appeals until after the election. Broadcasting her blatant political bias was a huge mistake.
The mistake was made in America when the attempted coup was left undecided.

There are no good solutions left for Americans that don't include the guns and violence.

If it was my country, I could be more open with some suggestions.

It's the judge who sets the schedule you Dipshit. Who's decision do you imagine it is?
You’re an asshole. I didn’t say it wasn’t the judge’s decision. In fact, I started off by noting that she has selected the trial date.
Are you always this retarded?

The point is that she selected a trial date for partisan political purposes. As you know and as you hoped for.

Well not really.

Yes. Really.
Constitutional questions are decided on appeal.

Wrong. Of course they can also be addressed on appeal. But Constitutionally based arguments are also directed to the trial court.
And those can’t really begin until the trial ends.

False. Such arguments can be made prior to trial to the trial judge.
So the sooner the trial ends, the sooner the Constitutional questions can be examined.
False. They can be raised immediately. And ought to be.
Legal questions? None of these laws are new.

The square /peg round hole application of laws that have no true applicability to claims are absolutely legal questions. You could be more wrong, but it’s difficult to imagine how you’d accomplish that.

You should stop trying to discuss all of this stuff which is miles over your head. You just make yourself more clearly a stupid lump of crap.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back