Judge sets absurd trial date for Trump case

Maybe lawyers should try to do what is in their client’s best legal interests rather than worrying about the nonsense a fuckup like you has to say.
Maybe. Apparently though what the lawyers tried backfired on Trump.

Come to think of it. Trump would probably be better off taking advice from me.

Mister Trump, tip 1. Don't piss off the judge.

No 6-million-dollar retainer required. It's free.

I assumed you meant Constitutional

I did. I do. And Constitutional questions are raised (initially) before the trial court. In fact, for appellate purposes, objections on issues of law have to be “preserved” by making such timely motions and objections at or even before trial. Otherwise, many objections and legal arguments are deemed to have been waived on appeal.

I’m sorry you don’t know even the basics.

Just because you feel compelled to defend her judicial behavior, doesn’t mean you’re right.
I don't have to defend her behavior, she's capable of defending herself. I'm laughing at your bitch emotions. 😄
Nor is that a relevant observation.
That's right. His political campaigns have no bearing on the administration of justice. If all defendants had to do to avoid trials was to continually run for office that would be a pretty silly way to operate the Justice system, don't you think? 😄
She has no such obligation. Her job is to preside fairly and squarely. And if that means delaying the trial for the sake of American citizens, then that’s how she ought to rule.
It's her judgement that's relevant here, not your own. She thinks it's in the publics interest to know if the man they are voting on for President is a convicted felon or not.
We all have a major interest in this miscarriage of Justice.
It's telling that you don't want to know whether this is miscarriage of Justice until after the election.....

What are you all so afraid of? 😄

Maybe. Apparently though what the lawyers tried backfired on Trump.

Come to think of it. Trump would probably be better off taking advice from me.

Mister Trump, tip 1. Don't piss off the judge.

No 6-million-dollar retainer required. It's free.
And absolutely worthless advice it is.

Fuck the judge. President Trump has been (falsely) accused of a crime or sets of crimes. He has not, thereby, forfeited his right to free speech.

Judges do generally set trial dates. Glad you figured that much out.

But they should take into account that this political persecution affects the entire republic. That’s part of the “real world” even though your partisan agenda may not like it.
No. Its a criminal trial. That's his extracurricular activity.

Fuck the judge. President Trump has been (falsely) accused of a crime or sets of crimes. He has not, thereby, forfeited his right to free speech.
Then Trump can deal with the consequences of running his mouth.

"Fuck the judge?" Convincing argument, I have to say.

As for him being falsely accused of crimes.

We will start to find out on March 4th.

Feel free to cry. I don't mind.

No. It’s a criminal trial. That's his extracurricular activity.
Of course it’s a partisan political attack taking the form of a “criminal” trial.

And the sole purpose and objective of the charges is to interfere with the coming election. For that reason alone, no trial should take place until after the election.

It would still be a depraved and unacceptable action at that time. But at least it wouldn’t interfere with the right of the American citizens to a fair election.

Last edited:
Based on what? This judge has already expressed the sentiment that it's in the public interest to see this case settled before the election.

Then why didn't they start this crap two years ago? The judge's opinion on the "public interest" doesn't mean JACK. If it does, show me where it is written in the federal code? All that matters is the defendants getting the best, most fair trial possible as the accused, asshole. Fuck your "public interest;" they haven't been ruthlessly and wantonly accused of high crimes in order to once again try to change the outcome of a federal election.

The PUBLIC INTEREST is in the people of this country getting free, honest and fair elections of the candidates best able to represent them and do their job and that certainly AIN'T Joe Cokespoon Biden The Globalist Pervert.

Judge Chutkan did that while the sights and smell of that Georgia jail are still fresh in Trump's lizard brain. She did that to rattle him. Goat him into flapping his gums and get his bail revoked.

It isn’t a polling issue, ya Canuck fuck.
Then there was an attempted coup and half of the American people say so too.

The decision on which side is right is pending in America. Neither side is a better bet than 50/50 at the ballot boxes.

Patriots stand responsible for moving those odds in their favour.

"Fuck the judge?" Convincing argument, I have to say.

Oh no. You’re so retarded you mistook my comment for an “argument.” Try again, fuckup.
As for him being falsely accused of crimes.

We will start to find out on March 4th.

Feel free to cry. I don't mind.
We may or may not find out beginning on March 4. You apparently are so ignorant you can’t fathom needed changes in a trial schedule.

Forum List

Back