Judge sets absurd trial date for Trump case

It's gonna be hilarious, Trump walks in stands before the judge and says, I invoke immunity, Supreme Court ruling, against any of these charges. ooops
Trump — likely — will not open his mouth.

And regardless of the motions made by the defense team, and regardless of how much merit those motions may have, they will get steamrolled by the politically partisan judge.

I’m not saying this monstrosity of a trial won’t begin on March 4. What I am saying is that if the defense validly complains that they need more time (12.8 million pages???) rhe judge’s ruling will likely be to deny their motion. And that, too, is a basis for an appeal.

The prosecutors and the partisan judges don’t care. They aren’t interested in doing anything along the lines of justice. They are seeking only one thing: to interfere with the election.

What they are doing is directed against the People.

Last edited:

And regardless of the motions made by the defense team, and regardless of how much meet those motions may have, they will get steamrolled by the politically partisan judge.

I’m not saying this monstrosity of a trial won’t begin on March 4. What I am saying is that if the defense validly complains that they need more time (12.8 million pages???) rhe judge’s ruling will likely be to deny their motion. And that too is a basis for an appeal.

The prosecutors and the partisan judges don’t care. They aren’t interested in doing anything along the lines of justice. They are seeking only one thing: to interfere with the election.

Trump's lawyers only seek to delay the trial because they don't want the people to hear the truth.

No suit, scumbag.

But it is your unduly politically partisan mindset that fucks up your ability to be fair or objective or reasonable or accurate.
Being partisan and objective aren't mutually exclusive you moron. 😄 I can accept verdicts at trial even when they don't meet my expectations. Can you?

It is unlikely in the extreme that a massive trial of this magnitude (Constitutionally, politically, historically and legally) will be “ready” for trial that soon. But the judge’s very biased agenda is crystal clear. And it’s unacceptable.

(Since this trial is far more about politics than justice, I chose the politics forum).
Trump and his minions have been saying for two and a half years that they already have all the evidence. Just ask the Pillow Guy.

It is unlikely in the extreme that a massive trial of this magnitude (Constitutionally, politically, historically and legally) will be “ready” for trial that soon. But the judge’s very biased agenda is crystal clear. And it’s unacceptable.

(Since this trial is far more about politics than justice, I chose the politics forum).
At the end it has to be a Stalest-show trial or thrown out.

And regardless of the motions made by the defense team, and regardless of how much meet those motions may have, they will get steamrolled by the politically partisan judge.

I’m not saying this monstrosity of a trial won’t begin on March 4. What I am saying is that if the defense validly complains that they need more time (12.8 million pages???) rhe judge’s ruling will likely be to deny their motion. And that too is a basis for an appeal.

There are many companies that specifically deal with law firms in order to handle large volumes of discovery. Much more than 12,8 million pages. Are you claiming Trump can't afford any of them?

Being partisan and objective aren't mutually exclusive
They are in your case, scumbag.
I can accept verdicts at trial even when they don't meet my expectations. Can you?
You have no idea.

But the point here isn’t really about the verdict or the validity of the verdict. A conviction can be set aside on an eventual appeal.

The point here, you imbecile hack, is that the entire show has only one objective: election interference directed against Trump. You unduly politically partisan scumbags don’t even care that you are fucking the right of the People to vote.

There are many companies that specifically deal with law firms in order to handle large volumes of discovery. Much more than 12,8 million pages. Are you claiming Trump can't afford any of them?
You’re an imbecile.

Well Trump should care if he's convicted or not. I care because watching him be convicted would be fucking hilarious to me. You feel free to pretend not to care. We all know you do. 😄

Dummass, you continually invent stupid. What matters isn't Trump's conviction or not, it is his INNOCENCE or not. If Trump is actually guilty of the charges and gets a fair trial, then of course he should be convicted! But then, so should Joe and Hunter Biden.

But nowhere in your diatribe do you say any such thing. Most telling about you is your desire to just see Trump CONVICTED, not whether he is ever actually proven guilty or innocent!

Being partisan and objective aren't mutually exclusive you moron. 😄 I can accept verdicts at trial even when they don't meet my expectations. Can you?
Asking the question is answering it IMO. Our friend back here will simply fold any verdict he doesn't like into his larger conspiracy. Doesn't matter what the evidence is. Doesn't matter what the jury rules, doesn't matter how many motions or appeals Trump loses.

"Trump is innocent and the only reason he's found guilty is because the deep state hates him." Easy and completely circular.

At the end it has to be a Stalest-show trial or thrown out.
If judges were actually concerned about the law, and even if they hate Trump, they would be able and willing to dismiss these cases prior to trial.

I am not holding my breath.

Forum List

Back