Judge sets absurd trial date for Trump case

Oh no. You’re so retarded you mistook my comment for an “argument.” Try again, fuckup.

We may or may not find out beginning on March 4. You apparently are so ignorant you can’t fathom needed changes in a trial schedule.
Like a judge "needing" to move the trial date up because of the fact that the defendant can't stop trying to intimidate prosecutors, judges and jurors? I can fathom that, can you?

It is unlikely in the extreme that a massive trial of this magnitude (Constitutionally, politically, historically and legally) will be “ready” for trial that soon. But the judge’s very biased agenda is crystal clear. And it’s unacceptable.

(Since this trial is far more about politics than justice, I chose the politics forum).

That's good news for Trump. If the trial can be held before the election, Trump will finally have his chance to prove, in a court of law, that there really was fraud in 2020.

Then why didn't they start this crap two years ago? The judge's opinion on the "public interest" doesn't mean JACK.
It means everything since she's the one presiding over the case, Dumb Dumb. 😄 It's your opinions and emotions that don't mean shit.
If it does, show me where it is written in the federal code? All that matters is the defendants getting the best, most fair trial possible as the accused, asshole. Fuck your "public interest;" they haven't been ruthlessly and wantonly accused of high crimes in order to once again try to change the outcome of a federal election.
I don't have to show you through the federal code. Judge Chutkan is showing you through her actions. 😄
The PUBLIC INTEREST is in the people of this country getting free, honest and fair elections of the candidates best able to represent them and do their job and that certainly AIN'T Joe Cokespoon Biden The Globalist Pervert.
Who determines that our elections were free and fair are the judges who preside over questions raised about election integrity. Trump lost every single one of those cases in court. You MAGATs don't get to decide for yourselves that the election was stolen because we live in a Constitutional Republic, not a MAGAT dictatorship.

Like a judge "needing" to move the trial date up because of the fact that the defendant can't stop trying to intimidate prosecutors, judges and jurors? I can fathom that, can you?
You’re such a retard, you probably thought that post of yours made any sense.

It didn’t.

Told you. You know, that the judge would laugh at the "BUT THE DEFENSE IS INCOMPETENT, SO YOU MUST DELAY FOREVER!" argument.

This is actually good news for Republicans. Trump's conviction will be in before the Republican convention in July, so Trump's delegates will have the opportunity to choose someone else.

Oh wait. They won't choose someone else. Well, that's just too bad.
If you believe that you're an idiot. There are literally a million papers to go through and tens of thousands of submitted documents. Then the need for discovery.

The right to a fair & speedy trial =/= railroading a defendants legal counsel

"Fuck the judge?" Convincing argument, I have to say.

As for him being falsely accused of crimes.

We will start to find out on March 4th.

Feel free to cry. I don't mind.
I don't think Trump is gonna argue that once the trial starts. I think he's gonna argue immunity. I'm orange, therefore I have immunity.

The outcome of Trump's trial will deal with the question of whether or not the 2020 election was stolen. There is no more important question than that for America's future!

All other questions are being held in limbo until Trump is declared innocent or otherwise.
We already know that the election was stolen. That's common knowledge. What the swamp really wants to do is make it impossible for the next President to campaign, and their bigger goal is to try to pin a felony on him, so he can't run at all. It's simple political persecution, and all involved are abusing and misusing their office.

I don't think Trump is gonna argue that once the trial starts. I think he's gonna argue immunity. I'm orange, therefore I have immunity.
I wouldn't rule out "fuck the judge." After all he figured calling Jack Smith deranged the day when he had to appear before Chutkan was a good idea.

I don't have to defend her behavior, she's capable of defending herself. I'm laughing at your bitch emotions. 😄

That's right. His political campaigns have no bearing on the administration of justice. If all defendants had to do to avoid trials was to continually run for office that would be a pretty silly way to operate the Justice system, don't you think? 😄

It's her judgement that's relevant here, not your own. She thinks it's in the publics interest to know if the man they are voting on for President is a convicted felon or not.

It's telling that you don't want to know whether this is miscarriage of Justice until after the election.....

What are you all so afraid of? 😄
You’re a transparent partisan hack. We can all plainly see that it is your only motivation and objective.

Why should you give a damn when his trial is held?

Minimus spouts off a lot of shit. He is not capable of answering questions

I've yet to ever find a single leftist derp who COULD back up a single thing they ever claim, and I expect that will carry right through into these insane Trump show trials. Just like the J6 committee, based on tampered, altered and withheld evidence, when it comes time to really make the case, Jackoff Smith and Fatass Willis are going to fall on their swords. They just hope to succeed enough at lynching Trump and railroading him with courtroom shenanigans long enough to confuse and dissuade enough voters to pull off another win for Bedpan Joe.

We already know that the election was stolen. That's common knowledge. What the swamp really wants to do is make it impossible for the next President to campaign, and their bigger goal is to try to pin a felony on him, so he can't run at all. It's simple political persecution, and all involved are abusing and misusing their office.
Your opinions stated here are as valid as any IMO.
If only the others would stick to opinions rather than spam?

You’re a transparent partisan hack. We can all plainly see that it is your only motivation and objective.

Why should you give a damn when his trial is held?
Well Trump should care if he's convicted or not. I care because watching him be convicted would be fucking hilarious to me. You feel free to pretend not to care. We all know you do. 😄

Well Trump should care if he's convicted or not.
Duh. You derp.
I care because watching him be convicted would be fucking hilarious to me.
Partisan political hack crap. But at least you’ve admitted it now.
You feel free to pretend not to care.
I didn’t say I don’t care. Are you brain dead or just high?
We all know you do.
I have never said otherwise curriedjerk.

It is unlikely in the extreme that a massive trial of this magnitude (Constitutionally, politically, historically and legally) will be “ready” for trial that soon. But the judge’s very biased agenda is crystal clear. And it’s unacceptable.

(Since this trial is far more about politics than justice, I chose the politics forum).
It's gonna be hilarious, Trump walks in stands before the judge and says, I invoke immunity, Supreme Court ruling, against any of these charges. ooops

Duh. You derp.

Partisan political hack crap. But at least you’ve admitted it now.

I didn’t say I don’t care. Are you brain dead or just high?

I have never said otherwise curriedjerk.
I never claim to be non partisan you moron. I'm not required to be. 😄

Forum List

Back