It's nice to be on offense for a change.

Every damn election the right's echo chamber grinds out the same old bullshit line.
1000002258.png

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs." - Donald Trump, stable genius
I see westwall, talksalot, Missourian, and Nostra all tagged this direct quote by Donald Trump as "Fake News".

And they think they aren't a cult! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :spinner: :spinner:

I see westwall, talksalot, Missourian, and Nostra all tagged this direct quote by Donald Trump as "Fake News".

And they think they aren't a cult! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :spinner: :spinner:
Or!

Now bear with me, because this gets complicated...

It's proven fake news.

No bleach.

No injecting bleach.

Not even a statement about injecting anything.

Just a question if it was possible for some sort of disinfectant that was obviously safe and effective to be used by a medical professional...like the one he was asking.

Only an idiot believes he said anything different.

Last edited:
"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs." - Donald Trump, stable genius
he was theorizing about possible scenarios and medical tests moron .. he didn't tell the American people to inject bleach ..

Lying about Trump saying you should inject bleach is one thing.

Covering up the fact that the leader of the free world, commander in chief of the American armed forces, the sole launch authority for 5000 nuclear weapons and President of the United States is mentally unfit to function between 4pm and 10am is another.

Especially when there was an opportunity to nominate a mentally fit candidate democratically in the primaries.
What yu say has not been prven by one poor debate performance. His overall record proves quite the opposite.

he was theorizing about possible scenarios and medical tests moron .. he didn't tell the American people to inject bleach ..
It doesn't matter because trump also told us the pandemic would be gone once it got hot.

Forum List

Back