Judge sets absurd trial date for Trump case

This has nothing to do with Russia! :cool-45:
Not having any basis to make accusations against Trump didn’t stop you hacks when it was about Russia Russia Russia.

And not having ANY valid basis to accuse Trump of any of these charges hasn’t stopped you hacks from abusing the criminal justice system for ulterior motives.

If judges were actually concerned about the law, and even if they hate Trump, they would be able and willing to dismiss these cases prior to trial.

I am not holding my breath.
The judges actually care about the law, that’s why the cases are proceeding.

Dummass, you continually invent stupid. What matters isn't Trump's conviction or not, it is his INNOCENCE or not. If Trump is actually guilty of the charges and gets a fair trial, then of course he should be convicted! But then, so should Joe and Hunter Biden.

But nowhere in your diatribe do you say any such thing. Most telling about you is your desire to just see Trump CONVICTED, not whether he is ever actually proven guilty or innocent!
Dem assholes have already convicted the guy in their minds. He's guilty according to them prior to a trial or chance to defend himself. Innocent until proven guilty, except in Trump's case.

Meanwhile there's pretty much a Dem news blackout on the BOMBSHELL Biden bribery issue. So when Dems run their lying filth mouths about how nobody is above the law I just laugh, it's clearly BS.

Judge sets absurd trial date for Trump case​

It is an IMPOSSIBLE trial date, clearly set to interfere with Super Tuesday, and would be impossible for the defendants to have a fair trial in so short a time. The defense should file for motion to sanction the judge and remove her from the case for judicial malice.

The judges actually care about the law, that’s why the cases are proceeding.
False. They are proceeding because these judges are ignoring the law.

Partisan politics for Stalinist show trials is their preference.

It is unlikely in the extreme that a massive trial of this magnitude (Constitutionally, politically, historically and legally) will be “ready” for trial that soon. But the judge’s very biased agenda is crystal clear. And it’s unacceptable.

(Since this trial is far more about politics than justice, I chose the politics forum).

Trump has the resources to review discovery. And his own lawyer said that Trump didn't need much prep time.

They are in your case, scumbag.

You have no idea.

But the point here isn’t really about the verdict or the validity of the verdict. A conviction can be set aside on an eventual appeal.

The point here, you imbecile hack, is that the entire show has only one objective: election interference directed against Trump. You unduly politically partisan scumbags don’t even care that you are fucking the right of the People to vote.
No.... Trump tired to fuck over the right of the people to vote. I hope you're emotionally prepared for his conviction. 😄

Dummass, you continually invent stupid. What matters isn't Trump's conviction or not, it is his INNOCENCE or not. If Trump is actually guilty of the charges and gets a fair trial, then of course he should be convicted! But then, so should Joe and Hunter Biden.

But nowhere in your diatribe do you say any such thing. Most telling about you is your desire to just see Trump CONVICTED, not whether he is ever actually proven guilty or innocent!
A conviction infers a judgement of guilt you moron. 😄

Forum List

Back